Han So Hee (한소희) is a South Korean actress under 9 Ato Entertainment. She made her acting debut in 2017 in the drama “Reunited Worlds”.
Han So Hee Profile
|Stage Name||Han So Hee (한소희)|
|Birth Name||Lee So Hee (이소희)|
|Birthday||November 18, 1994|
|Age||29 (in Nov 2023)|
|Height||165 cm (5’5″)|
|Weight||47 kg (103 lbs)|
Han So Hee Facts:
– Han So Hee was born in Ulsan, South Korea.
– She attended Ulsan Girls’ High School.
– She lived in Ulsan until the 3rd grade of high school.
– Initially, she majored in arts but later switched to acting.
– Her parents divorced when she was 5 years old and she lived with her grandmother.
– She moved to Seoul by herself at the age of 20 and received financial support from her grandmother during the first two months of her stay.
– Han So Hee moved from Ulsan to Seoul with only 300,000 won.
– Her ideal type is someone with a beautiful smile.
– Although she has tattoos, she usually keeps them covered.
– One of her tattoos depicted the birth flower of her grandmother.
– She witnessed her parents’ broken marriage at a young age, which affected her views on love and family.
– She expressed doubts about getting married, believing that love alone might not sustain a marriage.
– Many fans have noted the resemblance between her and ITZY‘s Ryujin, actress Kim Jieun, and Song Hyekyo.
– The most important thing in her life is happiness.
– She always eats ramyun before she goes on a flight.
– She prefers to go through life step by step and doesn’t chase specific goals.
– Her most memorable moment of the year was the last day of filming for her upcoming drama series, “Gyeongseong Creature.”
– Kim Hee Ae, her co-star in “The World of the Married,” is her role model.
– She has two cats named Hammer and Marsh-ie.
– In the future, she hopes to act in a drama that portrays a realistic romance story.
– She wants the watch to be the focal point of her fashion looks. (ELLE)
– She thinks her role as “Yeo Da Kyung” fits as an OMEGA woman.
– Her greatest inspiration is her grandmother, who provides her with a sense of composure and stability.
– She values her time and focuses on living well during the 24 hours she has each day.
– When past photos of her smoking and having tattoos were revealed, she openly acknowledged her rebellious past.
– She learned about her mother’s debts and involvement in scams, which impacted her early career.
– She initially worked as a waitress at a bar.
– She also worked as an advertisement model for contact lenses, cosmetics, mobile games, and snacks.
– She underwent physical training and exercise for her role in “My Name,” which changed her outlook on the importance of exercise.
– Even during her rest time, she doesn’t see it as a waste of time but as quality time.
– She doesn’t eat breakfast when she wakes up because she doesn’t have an appetite at that time.
– In 2020, a netizen claimed to be a fraud victim of Han Sohee’s mother, who allegedly borrowed money in her name. Han Sohee responded by stating that she had no contact with her mother since graduating from high school.
– She is an atheist.
– Han So Hee has appeared in music videos for SHINee, Jung Yong Hwa, Roy Kim, and Melomance.
– After signing with her agency, she made her acting debut in 2017 in the SBS drama “Reunited Worlds,” portraying the character Lee Seowoon.
– ELLE Korea magazine honored her as “This Year’s New Face – 2020.”
– She also starred in the KBS drama special “After the Rain.”
– She received her first modeling offer and officially debuted in 2016, starting with a role in SHINee’s “Tell Me What to Do” music video.
– Her breakthrough came in 2020 when she gained immense popularity for her role as Yeo Dakyung in the hit drama “The World of the Married.”
– She has acted in many dramas and web series including “Money Flower”, “Undercover”, “Nevertheless”, “My Name” and “Gyeongseong Creature”.
– While pursuing her modeling career, she also worked part-time at various places.
– During the filming of action scenes for the Netflix drama “My Name,” she sustained multiple injuries that required her to be rushed to the emergency room.
Endorsements & Ambassadorship
– She also became the face of Chum-Churum soju for Lotte Chilsung.
– She became the first Korean model for the British cosmetics brand Charlotte Tilbury Beauty.
– In 2022, she became a global brand ambassador for Balenciaga and Omega SA.
– In 2023, she was announced as the global brand ambassador for Charles & Keith and Boucheron.
– During her time as a model, she appeared in numerous advertisements for contact lenses, snacks, and more.
Likes & Dislikes
– Her favorite time of day is usually around 3-4 pm because it’s when she eats her first meal.
– She is a fan of Marvel movies, with Logan being her favorite Marvel character.
– Her favorite food is ramyun (instant noodles).
– She loves for ice cream.
– She prefers a simple style.
– She has described herself as somewhat of a homebody and enjoys spending time watching movies at home.
– She enjoys socializing and making new friends.
– Her MBTI type is ENFP.
– She said she has a stubborn personality and considers it her strength as this made her realize her own color. (ALLURE)
– Han So Hee has won several awards like “Rookie of the Year”, “Best Actress of the Year – Rising Star”, and “Best Rising Star Actress” for her role in the drama “The World of the Married”.
– She won the “Best Artist Award – Actress” and “Female Actress Popularity Award” at the Asia Artist Awards in 2021 and 2022.
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
NOTE: If you know more facts about Han So Hee, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!