Kriesha Chu (크리샤 츄) is a Filipino singer under Star Music Company (Philippines) and Urban Works Entertainment (South Korea). She debuted with the single “Trouble” on May 24, 2017.
Kriesha Chu Profile
|Stage Name||Kriesha Chu (크리샤 츄)|
|Birth Name||Kriesha Tiu|
|Birthday||December 20, 1998|
|Age||24 years old|
|Height||157 cm (5’2”)|
Kriesha Chu Facts:
– She migrated to San Francisco, California, at the age of two after being born in Makati, the Philippines.
– Her parents, as well as a younger brother and sister, make up her family.
– She relocated to South Korea because she enjoys singing and listening to music. She had just begun dancing when she joined the K-Pop training program.
– She affirmed that she is originally from the Philippines.
– She finished in second place as a K-Pop Star 6 participant.
– Kriesha Chu participated in the chamber choir at Oakland School for the Arts while she was a student there.
– She likes to watch Korean dramas like Goblin and Boys Over Flowers.
– She is trilingual; she is fluent in English, Tagalog, and Korean.
– She cited the sour soup sinigang as her favorite Filipino dish.
– She is the spokesperson for the Korean cosmetics company Holika Holika. She is good friends with Nancy, who was a member of Momoland at the time she modeled for it.
– She took part in K-pop Star 6: The Last Chance in 2017. She was ousted in Episode 7, but she was later welcomed back as a wild card and joined soloist Kim Hye-rim and Alice (Sohee, formerly Elris) to form KWINs. The team came in second place in the contest.
– She had a guest appearance in the Busted! episode titled “The Mysterious Gentleman” on Netflix.
– The title single “Like Paradise” from her debut mini album, “Dream of Paradise,” was released in 2018.
– She also took part in the King of Masked Singer as the Nine-Tailed Fox; however, she was eliminated in the first round.
– She worked with Samuel Kim on the song “Say You Love Me,” which served as the theme song for the webcomic Pink Pink.
– She shares the same birthday as Kylian Mbappé, a French soccer player. In addition to speaking English, it just so happens that their given names begin with the letter K.
– She also appeared as a daily member on MBN’s reality show “Real Men and Women Season 1” in 2018.
– Kriesha Chu’s ideal match is someone who shares her love of music and is also devoted to their family and carefree.
– She made an appearance on “Jonye Boss” on June 25, 2017.
– She is great friends with Kim Minjoo, a Produce48 competitor and former IZ*ONE member. Minjoo also made an appearance in the music video for the song “Falling Star” by Kriesha Chu.
– She has been given the nickname Choo choo.
– On May 24, 2017, in the afternoon, she held a debut showcase at Ilji Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.
Kriesha Chu Photos
NOTE: If you know more facts, feel free to submit them in the comments section!