Yeowool (여울) is a singer and a member of the group “PurpleBeck” from South Korea under Majesty Entertainment. She made her debut with the group on June 24th, 2019, with the EP “Crystal Ball”.
Stage Name: Yeowool (여울)
Birth Name: Ha Yu Kyung (하유경)
Birthday: April 11, 1998
Age: 25 (in 2023)
Active Years: 5
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height: 163 cm (5’4″)
Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs)
Blood Type: AB
– Yeowool is the leader, main vocalist, dancer and visual member of the group “PurpleBeck”.
– She was born in Nonsan-si, Chungcheongnam-do, South Korea.
– She is studying physical education at Kyunghee University.
– Yeowool participated in Hearthstone Idols “The Live Stars” along with 3YE Yurim, Pink Fantasy SeeA and PIXY Sua.
– If she were not an idol, Yeowool would have pursued careers in choreography and bodybuilding.
– The first Purplebeck member she met was Yerim, who she found to have a cool attitude.
– She was a regular member on the MBC show “2020 Idol Star Athletics Championships”.
– Yerim is Yeowool’s bias in Purplebeck.
– She shares a room with Mini and Seyeon.
– Her family consists of her parents and three older sisters.
– Her favorite food is stir-fried pork and webfoot octopus.
– Yeowool is a fan of Kim Jaejoong.
– She likes mint chocolate.
– She usually doesn’t drink coffee.
– She is friends with Bella from ELRIS.
– She is also a songwriter.
– She loves fashion a lot.
– Yeowool loves extreme sports and has also participated in bungee jumping once.
– She loves to eat donuts as snacks.
– Her favorite animal is the elephant.
– Yeowool’s favorite flower is the rose, as she likes how it can be dyed.
– She is currently working as a gym trainer at a sports center.
– Her MBTI is ENTJ.
– Her nickname is “Woolly.”
– Her favorite season is spring.
– She enjoys watching movies, particularly scary ones.
– She likes eating rice.
– Yeowool has a basic understanding of Turkish.
– She has been dancing since she was a child and has performed in festivals.
– Yeowool’s favorite colors are gray and violet.
– She wants to try Kaymak the most in Turkey.