Christina Lopez Sandiford is an American contestant on the “A2K” survival show which is a collaboration between JYP Entertainment and Republic Records.
Christina Lopez Sandiford (A2K) Profile
Stage Name: Cristina (크리스티나)
Birth Name: Christina Lopez Sandiford
Active Years: 2022–present
Age: 18 (in 2023)
Zodiac Sign: na
Blood Type: na
Christina Lopez Sandiford (A2K) Facts
– Christina is from Atlanta.
– She was already a high school graduate when she was 17 years old.
– She has been dancing since she was around three or four years old and has been singing since a very young age.
– Her mom was a singer, which inspired her to pursue singing as well.
– Currently, she is majoring in Business as a freshman in college.
– In the second episode of A2K, she performed to “Dalla Dalla” by ITZY.
– She is a K-Pop dance coach and owns her own studio.
– She is part of a small K-Pop dance cover crew.
– She fell in love with Kpop after being introduced to it, and she admired the fast movements in dancing, leading her to start teaching her friends.
– She received her pendant in Episode 2 of A2K.
– She comes from a family of singers and rappers.
– She received her dance stone in episode five after she performed “Sneakers” by ITZY.
– She was ranked 1st in Dance.
– Christina failed vocal evaluations in episode 8.
– She received the Star Quality Stone in episode 9 of A2K.
– She got placed in Team A and her team included Camilla and KG. They were assigned to perform “Be My Baby” (Wonder Girls).
– Her Character Stone was awarded in episode 12.
– She holds the 2nd rank in the Character Evaluation.
– In episode 14, she achieved her Vocal Stone.
– She has earned a place in the final lineup by acquiring all four stones in episode 14.
NOTE: If you know more facts about Christina (A2K), feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!