Colde is a South Korean K-pop singer, songwriter, and producer under his label WAVY. He made his solo debut on September 13, 2018, with the Extended Play ‘WAVE. He is also a member of the group OFFONOFF.
|Stage Name||Colde (콜드)|
|Birth Name||Kim Hee Su (김히스)|
|Position||Singer, Songwriter, Producer|
|Birthday||May 10th, 1994|
|Age||29 (in May 2023)|
|Height||5’11” (179 cm)|
|Weight||57 kg (125.7 lbs)|
– Colde was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– He graduated from Gwacheon High School.
– He majored in Design from Kaywon University Of Arts.
– He used to collect CDs and LPs when he was young and would constantly listen to music. He found himself always singing and producing because music was always around him.
– His MBTI type is ENFJ-A.
– He is good at playing the guitar, piano, and danso.
– He spends most of his time either thinking, making, or listening to music.
– He can speak Korean and English.
– He has a pet dog called “Kim Samna”. His dog is a French Bulldog with an Instagram account called “kimsamna”.
– He chose the name Colde for his stage name because he enjoys the color and feel of the term Colde.
– He thinks sounds are similar to temperature. He imagines and visualizes the temperature of a song before beginning to work on it.
– Louis Vuitton, Supreme, and Maison Margiela are his favorite luxury fashion brands
– His style icons are those with incredibly distinct and individualistic senses of style, such as A$AP Rocky, Johnny Depp, and Pharrell. (Harper Bazaar Interview).
– His song “Freedom” represents him the most (Fungjai Zine interview).
– He has several tattoos. (Q&A time).
– He wants to collaborate with IU, Kim Yuna, and The Black Skirts.
– His favorite Thai artist is Phum Viphurit and his favorite Korean artist is Yu Jae Ha.
– His music is influenced by Kendrick Lamar, Childish Gambino, and Kanye West.
– He started as an artist on SoundCloud.
– He then became a part of the Korean hip-hop group Club Eskimo, along with DEAN, MISO, Millic, Punchnello, 0Channel, Crush, Rad Museum, and Chek Parren.
– He is a member of the group OFFONOFF along with 0Channel. The group began on SoundCloud before signing with YG Entertainment’s sub-label HIGHGRND.
– Colde as an OFFONOFF member debuted on August 24, 2015 with the single “Bambada”.
– In 2016, he was signed under HIGHGRND until 2018.
– In 2018 he signed to a label WAVY, founded by himself, and remains under that label.
– On March 4, 2022, he launched a new music label “PYRAT” through his personal Instagram account and recruited Minit as the first artist.
– He has worked on the songs “Don’t Ever Say Love Me” and “Hectic” with RM of BTS. They have been close friends for a long time and also have recorded many songs that are not released.
– He also worked with Baekhyun of EXO. He wrote the song “Love Again” for Baekhyun.
– He made his first broadcast on the show ‘Breakers’ alongside eight other singers and songwriters.
-Colde had a chance to release music through SM Station, which he did with the song ‘Loss’.
– He covers songs on his YouTube Channel and his Soundcloud page. He has covered songs like “DNA” by BTS and “Yummy” by Justin Beiber’.
– He was featured in the Dazed Korea June 2023 issue.
Likes & Dislikes
– He loves flowers, especially sunflowers and tulips.
– His preferred pet animal is cats.
– His favorite music genres are indie, hipster, and visual music.
– He likes the moon more than the sun.
– He doesn’t like showing his face in pictures because he wants to be known for his music more than his looks.
– He loves hats, he has a box full of hats at his house. He wears them all the time.
– Shopping for furniture, collecting vintage items and old books are some things he truly enjoys.
– He prefers vintage style clothing.
– He enjoys staying up late at night.
– Colde loves Baskin Robbins ice creams, his preferred falvors are Rainbow Sherbet, Cotton Candy Wonderland, and Puss in Boots.
– The “Flatbread Spicy Italian” from Subway is his favorite.
– He loves candies, and his favorite kind is strawberry candy.
– He typically grows out his hair since he prefers them long.
– His hobbies are reading and watching movies in his free time.
– His favorite colors are Blue and White
– His most popular songs are ”Don’t Ever Say Love Me” (ft RM from BTS), “Your Dog Loves You” (ft. Crush), and “WA-R-R”.
NOTE: If you know more facts about Colde, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!