Punchnello is a South Korean Rapper who released his first song “Lime” in 2016 under a South Korean Hip-hop label HIGHGRND. Later, the rapper made his official debut with his play “Ordinary” on January 28, 2019.
|Birth Name||Lee Yeong-sin|
|Birthday||May 28, 1997|
|Age||26 years old (in 2023)|
|Height||168 cm (5’5”)|
– His hometown is in Anyang
– He is well-known for his mellow vocals.
– He first started doing music when he was in sixth grade.
– He has admired the label AOMG ever since he was in middle and high school.
– At one point of his life, He used to compare himself with others which affected him a lot.
– He used to like First-Person Shooter games a lot but now he prefers playing MapleStory for mind peace.
– The song “Absinthe” means a lot to him as it’s the first song through which he showed the kind of music he really wanted to make.
– He describes “youth” as a chaotic period.
– He wants to make more hard-hitting music from now on.
– He and Code Kunst are two close companions that go way back from HIGHGRND to AOMG.
– He likes blonde hair.
– “Corona” and “Null” are some of his most popular tracks.
– He is madly in love with cats.
– He became a part of AOMG after signing the contract on November 6, 2019.
– He feels much more confident after joining AOMG.
NOTE: If you know more facts about Punchnello, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!