DPR CREAM (디피알 크림) is a South Korean Producer, Singer, and Rapper under Dream Perfect Regime. He made his debut on July 5th, 2019 with single “The Voyager 737”.
DPR CREAM Profile
|Stage Name||DPR CREAM|
|Birth Name||Kim Kyung-Mo (김경모)|
|Occupation||Rapper, Singer, Producer|
|Birthday||January 3rd, 1988|
|Age||35 (in Jan 2023)|
|Height||181 cm (5’11”)|
DPR CREAM Facts:
– He was born and raised in South Korea.
– He began singing when he was around 20 years old and even majored in vocal studies.
– As of 2020, he resides in Yongsan District.
– His unique catchphrase, “Yo, Is this Cream?” is the voice of DPR CLINE.
– Although he didn’t plan on becoming a singer, some of his tracks sparked discussions among DPR members, ultimately leading to his debut as a singer.
– Since embarking on his career as a producer, he focused on learning the piano.
– In Dream Perfect Regime, he is known for being the most cheerful and sociable member.
– He transitioned from singing to composing after someone during a session suggested he give composing a try.
– He has tattoos.
– He’s drawn to songs with intriguing intros, citing Prince’s “FUNKNROLL” as a reference.
– DPR CREAM coined the term “zero gravity state,” describing it as a sound that starts loud and suddenly becomes quiet, creating a minimalistic ending. He often uses this technique for contrast in his songs.
– He has an affinity for things that bring happiness.
– He attended an Earth, Wind & Fire concert in Seoul.
– A song related to his hobby is “Too Good” by Christian Kuria.
– His hobby is cooking, which he began in March 2020.
– His top track from Travis Scott’s “ASTROWORLD” album is “Wake Up” because it aligns with his style.
– He often listens to songs without paying much attention to translated lyrics, preferring to feel the emotions through the music, especially with artists like Frank Ocean.
– The song that had a profound impact on his life is “To Myself” by DPR LIVE, which became an anthem and solidified the strong bond between DPR and their fans.
– Prior to joining DPR, he contemplated quitting music due to a lack of interest in his work and low self-esteem. Meeting DPR Live during this challenging phase was significant in his career, and they share a close relationship.
– DPR CREAM initially made his debut in 2012 as a member of “LAYBACK SOUND” alongside Han-Gyeol and U-Turn.
– He lent his vocals for the chorus on DPR LIVE’s first full-length album, “IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?”
– He made an appearance on HIPHOPPLAYA with Lee Young-ji.
– He joined DPR in 2015 following the release of “Till I Die.”
Likes and Dislikes
– His favorite song in September 2020 was AG CLUB’s “BRASS.”
– DPR CREAM’s a long-time fan of producer PEEJAY.
– His favorite travel experience was his trip to Jeju Island.
– He enjoys working in outdoor environments.
– He has several favorite YouTube channels, including one with music playlists called “때껄룩ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ.”
– He has a variety of favorite albums, including Travis Scott’s “ASTROWORLD,” Jamie Cullum’s “Twentysomething,” Jamiroquai’s “Traveling Without Moving,” and Stevie Wonder’s “Songs in the Key of Life.”
– He appreciates songs across different genres.
– His most famous songs include; “Color Dive”, “Gravity”, and “Problems”.
NOTE: If you know more facts about DPR CREAM, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!