ADORA (아도라) is a South Korean soloist under AURA Entertainment. She made her solo debut on November 5th, 2021, with the song “Make U Dance”.
|Stage Name||ADORA (아도라)|
|Birth Name||Park Soo Hyun (박수현)|
|Birthday||September 25th, 1997|
|Age||25 years old (in 2023)|
– She previously worked as a trainee for the company Music K Entertainment.
– She was BigHit Entertainment’s only known female producer.
– She was set to make her debut with the girl group The Ark, however, she didn’t for undisclosed reasons.
– BigHit hired her from the audition “2016 New Creator” in 2016.
– She has produced or assisted in the production of several BTS songs, including Magic Shop, So What, Forever Rain (RM), Winter Bear (V), and many more.
– On November 5th, 2021, she made her solo debut with ‘MAKE U DANCE’ featuring VIVIZ’s Eunha.
– She is claimed to have provided backing vocals for many BTS songs, including SUGA‘s “Seesaw” and JIN‘s “Awake.”
– Adorable Trap is the name of her studio.
– Her Chinese astrological sign is Ox.
– BigHit Entertainment no longer employs her as a producer.
– In October 2021, she signed AURA Entertainment.
– In March 2022 she released her second pre-release digital single, “The Little Name”,
– On September 26, she will release her first mini album, Adorable Rebirth.
– In 2011, she was 13 years old and wrote a fan song for the band Highlight.
– She joined Stardom Entertainment as a 14-year-old in 2012.
– She announced that she got thyroid cancer and had surgery at the age of 23 (Korean age).
– She received her training from the South Korean band Topp Dogg.
– Her close friends are Lee Hae-in, EB, and Kwon Eun-bin, and Kukuz.
– She makes an effort to be hilarious, but she is genuinely a down-to-earth and enjoyable person for her followers.
– Personal color is a warm autumn tone. It’s known as Autumn Mute Soft among them.
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
Instagram: dora._.a (Private) | adora_official_aura (Official)
Youtube: OFFICIAL ADORA
Twitter: adoraofficialkr (official) | I_AM_A_DORA (Private)
Cafe Daum: adoraofficial
NOTE: If you know more facts, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!