BLACK ON (블랙온), is a Korean rapper or artist, officially known as an idol under the X Universe agency as of June 2023. He debuted in April of 2020 as Timexxone, or T-One for short, and changed his name to Black On on February 23rd, 2021.
Black on Profile
|Stage Name||BLACK ON (블랙온)|
Black on Facts
– Blackon in childhood aspired to be an idol and spent a lot of time singing and dancing.
– He was a trainee at YG for over three years before deciding that his talents would be limited as a part of a group and that he would be better off as an independent artist.
– He produces, writes, and creates all of his own music.
– While still a trainee, he worked a part-time job and took online courses for music consulting.
– On February 23rd, 2021, he changed his name to Black On.
– “Black” denotes elegance, and “On” denotes the start of a fresh beginning in order to realize dreams.
– He gave his fandom the moniker Angels in April 2021.
– Has his own jewelry line called “Higher Peace,” which will be released in July 2022.
– His favorite colors are blue and black.
– His favorite songs are “Still Life” by Big Bang, “10000 Hours” by Dan + Shay, and Canadian musician Justin Bieber.
– His favorite artists are G-Dragon, Big Bang’s Taeyang, Justin Bieber, and Charlie Puth.
– Strawberries, pepperoni pizza, green tea cake, Power Aid Zero, Coke Zero, and iced Americano are among his favorite foods.
– Is the owner of a dog named Luri.
– He speaks Korean and is always practicing, studying, and improving his English.
– Among his ambitions are to become one of the best and most famous TikTok artists (10 million followers), to be on the Billboard charts, and to perform at Coachella.
– His Fandom Name is Angel
– His Fandom Color is Blue
– He works as a lead artist in “Time To Begin”,” On&On”,” Valuable” and “First Love, First Snow”.
– His studio albums are “Cold Silence”, and “Lov=2023”.
BLACK ON Photos
NOTE: How did you get to know Black on? Mention your story in the comments section and also share more facts with us if you know!