ChaTone (채원) is a South Korean K-pop singer under DaL LaLa Network. She made her debut on February 8, 2017 with the single “Walkin’ Alone”.
|Stage Name||ChaTone (채원)|
|Birth Name||Kim Chae-won (김채원)|
|Birthday||February 3, 1993|
|Age||30 (in Feb 2023)|
|Height||163 cm (5’4”)|
|Weight||46 kg (101 lb)|
– On November 4, 2010, she is using the stage name Tina at the time, made her debut as part of the girl group VNT. They released their first single album titled “VNT.” Unfortunately, the group didn’t last long and disbanded sometime in 2011.
– Later, she rebranded herself with the stage name XOi and embarked on a solo career.
– On February 8, 2017, she released her first solo digital single titled “Walkin’ Alone.”
– She then adopted the stage name Chaewon and joined the girl group S2. They debuted on August 24, 2017, with their first single “Honeya.”
– In October 2017, she took part in the survival show “The Unit.” However, she was eliminated in episode 7 after being ranked 62nd.
– Some of her most popular songs include “Good Night” and “NEW THINGS”.
NOTE: If you know more facts, feel free to submit them in the comments section!