Chi.U (치유), also known as J-DAY, is a South Korean singer and member of the girl group X:in that debuted on April 11, 2023, with the album “KEEPING THE FIRE” under ESCROW Entertainment. She debuted solo on November 2, 2021 with the single “I Want To Love”. She is a former member of MEP-C.
Stage Name: Chi.U (치유), J-DAY (재이데이)
Birth Name: Lee Jae-yi (이재이)
Birthday: August 16, 1998
Age: 25 (in 2023)
Active Years: 2021–present
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 57 cm (5’1″)
Weight: 41 kg (90 lbs)
Blood Type: na
– She was born in Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
– She graduated from the Entertainment Department at Hanlim Entertainment Arts High School.
– She studied in the Broadcast Entertainment Department and graduated from Indeok University.
– She is the vocalist and sub rapper in the group “X:in”.
– She was revealed as the third member of X:in.
– She likes to watch cartoons and make colleges in her spare time.
– Her nickname is “Healing Vitamin”.
– Her MBTI is ESFP.
– Her strengths are “good laugh”, “a lot of driving force”, and “being a good listener”.
– Her favorite singers are Younha, Park Boyoung and B1A4.
– She has a very cheerful and energetic personality.
– She is studying at Induk University.
– She had a training period of four months.
– Her habits are drinking coffee and stretching as soon as she wakes up.
– Her favorite color is purple.
– Her favorite song is “Beautiful Beautiful” by ONF.
– She de-stresses herself by playing with her dog, making colleges, listening to music, and lying down.
– She appeared in the drama Class of Lies.
– She has a pet dog named Mocha.
– She said she wants to be someone her family and fans can be proud of.
– She hates pigeons.
– She likes Kuromi.
– She said she wanted to become a singer when she watched Dream High in elementary school.
– She is in the Majesty dance team.
– She appeared in Dreamcatcher’s “Why Not Me” episode 2.
– She is most confident in making milk cheese ramen, and it is the only dish she knows how to cook.
Social Media Handles
Streaming Platform Links