Dana (다나) is a South Korean singer and a former member of the group HOT ISSUE that debuted on April 28, 2021, with the EP “ISSUE MAKER” under S2 Entertainment. She is also a former child actress.
Stage Name: Dana (다나)
Birth Name: Jang Da Na (장다나)
Birthday: December 25, 2003
Age: 20 (in 2023)
Active Years: 3
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 160 cm (5 ft 3 in)
Blood Type: A
– Dana was born in Goyang, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea.
– She went to Jungshan Middle School.
– She went to Jeodong Elementary School.
– She studied Applied Music and graduated from Seoul Performing Arts High School (SOPA).
– She used to train in YG Entertainment.
– Her religion is Catholicism.
– She was the vocalist and rapper in the group “HOT ISSUE”.
– Dana is close with Dayeon (KEP1ER).
– She said that if she could transform into an animal, she would prefer to be a cat and live in a large and peaceful home.
– Her nicknames are “snowball”, “beans” and “Dana-chan”.
– Her family consists of her parents and brother.
– She was the shortest member of HOT ISSUE.
– Her Christian name is Anisia.
– She said she wants to have Yewon’s height.
– The group members said that she laughs the loudest in the room.
– Dana was revealed as the fourth member of HOT ISSUE on March 23, 2021.
– She is also a lyricist and composer.
– Her favorite food is crople and macaron.
– She doesn’t like eating mushrooms because of their texture.
– Her Chinese zodiac sign is Goat.
– She was a child actress and acted in JTBC Happy Ending (해피 엔딩) in 2012 and SBS One-Well Raised Daughter (잘 키운 딸 하나) in 2013.
– Her MBTI is ENTP.
– She loves fashion and was chosen by Nahyun as the most fashionable member of the group.
– Hyeongshin picked her as the person with the highest score in the karaoke room.
– Her favourite colors are charcoal and black.
– Her role model is Jennie from BLACKPINK.
– She is close with Ray (IVE) and was classmates with her during high school.
– She composed and wrote lyrics and was credited for the group’s B-side Hide in the Dark.
– She is considered the all rounder of the group.
– She has the ability to cry on cue.