Eden (이든 is a South Korean K-pop singer under Irion Entertainment. He made his solo debut on February 26, 2019 with the digital single “Wake Me Up” under the name Yuseong. He is also a former member of the group WeNU and Bigflo and a pre-debut member of WE:A.
Eden (WE:A/WeNU) Profile
|Stage Name||Eden (이든)|
|Birth Name||Jung Yu-seong (정유성)|
|Birthday||October 8, 1992|
|Age||30 (in Oct 2023)|
|Height||5’7″ (171 cm)|
|Weight||52 kg (115 lbs)|
Eden (WE:A/WeNU) Facts:
– His career started with his debut in Bigflo on June 23, 2014.
– He was born in the South Korean city of Busan.
– He made his solo debut in 2019.
– He can speak Korean and Japanese.
– He is fluent in Mandarin because he spent a while living in China.
– On March 22, 2022, he was formally introduced as Eden, a member of the WE:A group.
– On June 15, 2022, it was made public that he had departed WE:A after signing a contract with a different agency.
– He is an animal lover.
– On February 7, 2017, HO Company revealed that he will be taking a break because of the quickly worsening state of his health.
– He owns two dogs.
– In 2022, he admitted to being a WeNU member. Their first release was the digital single “Haru Haru” on November 30, 2022.
– He used to go by the name Yuseong, when he was in Bigflo.
– He is really good at dancing and cooking. He was said to be Bigflo’s best cook.
– Bigflo’s debut album is his most cherished treasure because that was the start of his dream life.
– It was revealed that he quit WeNU for health concerns on June 14, 2023.
– Shawn Mendes and Kim Junsu (XIA) are his favorite singers.
– It was reported on March 8, 2021, that he has signed with On The Bill Company.
– Without his knowledge, his Bigflo official Naver profile was deleted in August 2018. In an interview, he claimed that during the time of his hiatus, the firm neglected him and spoke poorly of him. And because of the company’s actions, he made the decision to leave the organization.
– Eden’s MBTI type is ESFP.
NOTE: If you know more facts, feel free to submit them in the comments section!
‘Suffering of Love”: