Jeongkyun (정균) is a South Korean singer, producer and a member of the K-pop boy group WE:A under under Madewell Music (South Korea) and KZ Entertainment (Japan). He made his solo debut in Japan on March 16, 2016 with the mini album “Unfinished”.
Jeongkyun (WE:A) Profile
|Stage Name||Jeongkyun (정균)|
|Birth Name||Jung Jung Kyun (정정균)|
|Birthday||November 27, 1987|
|Age||35 (in Nov 2023)|
|Height||5’11” (180 cm)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lbs.)|
Jeongkyun (WE:A) Facts:
– He was born in Daegu, South Korea.
– He is bilingual in Japanese and Korean.
– He is good at playing the bass, guitar, and drums.
– His hobbies include songwriting, piano playing, and music listening.
– He enjoys going to the gym and working out. He has a great body.
– He loses things all the time.
– He likes perfume, bags, and jeans.
– He likes Malaysian version of the drink Milo.
– He owns a dog named Yeonji.
– He has a younger brother named Myungkyun.
– His favorite songs are “Good-Bye” by Jessica and “My Heart Will Go On” by Celine Dion.
– He joined the military in June 2016 and served until March 8, 2018.
– From 2014 to 2019, he was signed to HO Company.
– On May 4, 2018, he created a studio called Studio JtoK.
– He is friends with Kim Hyung Joon.
– He made his debut in March 2023, as a member of WE:A with the single “24/7:Twenty-Four/Seven” in Korea and Japan.
– He leads the music studio Made Well Music as its CEO and is also a producer.
– His record label has recorded Hong Euijin’s “I Knew I Loved you” (2022 Version), N.CA’s “My Student Teacher” (2022 Version), and other songs.
– He was formerly a part of the band Bigflo.
– He served as Bigflo’s Japanese translator.
– He was Bigflo’s main producer, main vocalist, and leader.
– He contributed in lyric writing and composition for Bigflo’s first mini-album.
– He was previously a member of the groups Tachyon and N-Train.
– He was the DJ for VNT’s first performance.
NOTE: If you know more facts, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!