Hanjun (한준) is a South Korean singer and a member of the K-pop boy group n.SSIGN under n.CH Entertainment.
Hanjun (n.SSIGN) Profile
|Stage Name||Hanjun (한준)|
|Birth Name||Lee Hanjun (이한준)|
|Birthday||August 28, 2003|
|Age||20 years old (in 2023)|
|Height||182.6 cm (5’11”)|
Hanjun (n.SSIGN) Facts:
– Hanjun’s MBTI type is ESTP.
– He is the Main Dancer and Vocalist of n.SSIGN.
– He was born in Bucheon City, Gyeonggi, South Korea.
– His symbol colour is #2377AA.
– His favourite K-pop group is BTS.
– He wants to become a brand, that is his dream.
– He has a refreshing impression.
– Introduction Five keywords in his introduction are all-rounder, charisma, facial expression acting, elf, and desire to win.
– His nicknames are Bang Jun, Baby Tiger, and Wanpakuboy.
– When he smiles, he has a mischievous expression.
– He enjoys listening to “DNA” by LANY.
– Hobbies: taking a walk at night while listening to a song, watching anime, fashion, chicken and playing soccer.
– Hanjun is a handsome man with a cheerful boyish charm according to n.SSIGN.
– He is a huge fan of Doosan Bears, Gloden State Warrior for basketball and Real Madrid CF for soccer.
– He likes chicken very much.
– He hates going to bed without a shower.
– He likes ‘foul play’ and likes to surprise the members.
– He has a younger sibling.
– His training period is three years.
– He played the main lead role in “Sound Candy”.
– He attended Sungkok Middle School.
– He has the ability to learn choreographies quickly.
– He has a habit of moving both hands in a wavy motion.
– He and Robin were a part of TWO EIGHT duo in CAP-TEEN.
– He once waited five minutes behind the door to surprise Kazuta.
– He started singing at 10 years old in church, and since he’s always loved singing he decided to become an idol.
– According to n.SSIGN members, he is a member that is good at everything.
– He loves samgyeopsal.
– He is very interested in fashion and often prefers the dandy look.
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
NOTE: If you know more facts about Hanjun (n.SSIGN), feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!