Jae Chan (재찬) is a singer, rapper, actor, and member of the duo “XRO” from South Korea under MAJOR9. He made his debut with the duo on July 16th, 2020, with the single “Welcome To My Jungle”.
Stage Name: Jaechan
Birth Name: Yoon Jaechan (윤재찬)
Occupation: Vocalist, Rapper, Actor
Birthday: November 30, 1999
Age: 24 (in 2023)
Active Years: 7
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Height: 175cm (5’7”)
Weight: 62 kg (137 lbs)
Blood Type: A
– Yoon Jaechan was ranked 55th on Produce 101 Season 2.
– He was previously signed to The Vibe Label and The Music Works Entertainment.
– Jaechan gained popularity after appearing on Produce 101.
– He enjoys the summer and fall seasons and loves peach ice cream.
– His bucket list includes releasing an album of self-composed songs and attending a year-end awards ceremony.
– He was featured in the 2019 music video “Girlfriend” by Haeun and Yosep.
– His specialties are voice imitations and composing, and his hobbies include playing alone and listening to foreign songs.
– He studied Digital Sound Content and graduated from Lira Art High School.
– He studied Broadcasting Entertainment and graduated from Dong-A University of Media and Arts.
– Jaechan also competed on “Extreme Debut: Wild Idol,” but he was eliminated in the 7th episode.
– He is interested in exploring the rock music genre.
– In an HBO MAX series set to be released in 2023, Jaechan was announced to be featured along with Kim Jin Kwon from Newkidd, Kim Woojin (former Stray Kids member), and actor Lee Min Wook from JFLO Ent.
– His quote is, “I will do my best and climb to the top!”.
– He and 101 trainees participated in the title track for Produce 101 Season 2, “It’s Me (Pick Me)”, which became the most influential K-pop song in 2017.
– He is friends with Bae Jinyoung from CIX, and they went to school together.
– He wants to make his parents proud by appearing on TV frequently.
– Yellow is his favorite color.
– Before his appearance in Produce 101, Jaechan trained as a trainee for ten months.
– Jaechan resembles Ryu Jun-yeol.
– He is close friends with Hong Joo-chan from Golden Child.
– His family consists of his parents and older brother.
– He believes his charms are his positive energy, sense of humor, and (shameless) ability to be good at anything.
Social Media Handles