JC is a Filipino singer and a member of the P-pop boy group AJAA under Cornerstone Entertainment.
JC (AJAA) Profile
|Birth Name||Jhon Carl Maniacop|
|Birthday||August 19, 2002|
|Age||21 (in Aug 2023)|
|Height||170 cm (5’7”)|
JC (AJAA) Facts:
– His place of birth is Bulacan, Philippines.
– He’s famously known as the “Vibrant Kid of Bulacan.”
– His aspiration is to provide for his family and perform for larger audiences.
– He has one sibling, a brother.
– He took part in the reality survival show Top Class using the name JC Dacillo, but unfortunately, he was eliminated in the final episode.
– His MBTI personality type is INFP.
– He’s most active during the morning hours.
– Thriller and horror movies are his preferred genres for entertainment.
– People often describe him as unique, though some find “cute” to be a fitting description.
– He looks up to TXT, Seventeen, and Treasure as his role models.
– He believes that his journey on Top Class helped him appreciate and love himself more.
– He dedicates a significant amount of time to a music app, spending over 14 hours a week on it.
– Tulips hold a special place in his heart as they were gifted to him by a friend before his Top Class experience.
– The song “Butterfly” by Loona represents his day-to-day life.
– His dedicated fans are affectionately referred to as JCOs.
– He has a fondness for the colors green, yellow, and orange.
– His most recent favorite movie is “Nope” from 2022.
– One of his recent favorite tracks is “EUNOIA” by Billie.
– He is a devoted fan of both C-POP and K-POP.
– He excels in dancing and possesses artistic skills, particularly in painting.
– He attributes the realization of his dreams and values to the support of his JCO fanbase.
– His favorite animal is the alpaca.
– He enjoys collecting DVDs.
– He has “Eternally” by TXT on repeat in his mind (Last Song Syndrome or LSS).
NOTE: If you know more facts, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!