Jo Kihun (조기훈) is a drummer and a member of the band “VALO” from South Korea that was formed on the survival show “Superband 2”. He reached the finale of the show and debuted with the band “Whales”.
Stage Name: Jo Kihun (조기훈)
Birth Name: Jo Kihun (조기훈)
Birthday: March 23, 1996
Age: 27 (in 2023)
Active Years: na
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height: 5’11” (182 cm)
Weight: 70 kg (159 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Jo Kihun Facts:
– Jo Kihun was born in Hadong-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea.
– He graduated from Seoul Practical Music High School and later attended the Seoul Institute of the Arts.
– Kihun started playing the drums at his church in the 3rd grade.
– He is also called “Bboozza”.
– His older brother is a guitarist for Antenna Artists.
– His religion is Christianity.
– He is nicknamed “Drum World Outsider” and “Puzza.”
– He served in the “Gyeonggi Southern Police Promotion Team” for his mandatory military service.
– He can speak Korean and English.
– He likes to use Byredo’s Blanche perfume.
– He is close with Kim Jaehwan (former Wanna one member).
– Jo Kihun’s favorite movie is “Ratatouille”.
– Kihun has stated that he is a non-smoker and he doesn’t like smoking.
– He also revealed that he is not a good drinker.
– Jo Kihun reached the finale of the show “Superband 2” and debuted with the rock band “Whales”.
– Out of all the VALO Team members, he was the only one to reach the finale of the show “Superband 2”.
– Three students taught by Jo Kihun got selected by the Seoul Institute of Arts.
– Due to his injury, he could not perform in the first round of the Superband 2 final.
– He was the drummer in the rock band “VALO Team”.
– In 2021, Jo Kihun attended the Seoul Drum Festival.
– He can play bass, keyboard and drums.
– He declined an offer to form a band with LUCY’s bassist and producer Cho Wonsang and Kim Jaehwan because he said he wasn’t ready to debut.
– His rock band, “Whales,” disbanded on September 12, 2022.
– His band “Whales” released the song “But You” on July 22, 2022, before disbanding.
– He won the “The Drummer” Award for Excellence at the National Drum Competition, which was hosted by Seoul Drum Festival.