Ludi (루디) is a solo singer, DJ and keyboard player from South Korea who debuted with the single “Diffusion” on November 29 2018. He was also a member of the rock band “VALO Team” which was formed on the survival show Superband 2.
Stage Name: Ludi (루디)
Birth Name: Han Seung-min (한승민)
Occupation: DJ, Keyboard, Drumpad
Birthday: August 31, 1995
Age: 28 (in 2023)
Active Years: 6
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height: 5’9” (177 cm)
Weight: 64 kg (152 lbs)
Blood Type: na
– Ludi was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– He started self-studying composition in high school after taking classes for only two months, as he couldn’t afford to continue with the lessons.
– His parents wanted him to become a legal professional, but he rebelled and went to Seoul Performing Arts High School.
– He worked hard and always got first place in the practical test in the preliminary in high school.
– When he ordered a loop station, the company said that his loop station was the first one to get imported to Korea.
– He blindly believes in “time and effort”.
– He has a strong belief in the relation of time and effort while creating art. He thinks that the more time and effort you put in, the better the quality of the work will be.
– He can fluently speak Japanese, English and Korean.
– He pulls an all-nighter to practice a day before his performance.
– He released his latest single album “Disappear” on December 17, 2020.
– He was the keyboard player of the group “VALO Team”.
– He was a member of the rock band “VALO Team” got formed in the survival show Superband 2.
– He passed the audition and the first round but got eliminated in the second round of Superband 2.
– Ludi is the founder of MUAH ENTERTAINMENT, Inc.
– He appeared on the KBS show “Gugak Hanmadang” in 2022.
– He participated in the “9th World Choir Games” held in Sochi, Russia, in 2016.
– In 2020, he appeared in Min-joon Kims’s episode of the popular Mnet show “I Can See Your Voice 7”.
– He also appeared in the SBS program “DJ Show Triangle”.
– In 2019, He performed at the “Shinchon Street Art Festival” at Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
– He performed at the “Korea-Russia 26th Anniversary Celebration Concert” in 2016.
– He started his company Mua Entertainment to promote Korean classical musicians.
– Ludi is also a composer, lyricist and producer.
– He is the leader of the Gyeongseong Club.
– He pursued Korean traditional music after his interest sparked in it in 2019.
– He is also a Gugak performer.
– After getting inspired by Korean traditional music, he created the team “Gyeongseong Gurakbu”.
– In 2019, Lee Hee-moon (a Gyeonggi Folk singer) contacted him after listening to his songs, and they started working together.
– Ludi was introduced to Korean traditional music and musicians by Lee Hee-moon.
– His proudest achievement, according to him, was when the first team he created, “Gyeongseong Club,” became economically and musically independent in just one year.