Kian84 (기안84) is a South Korean manhwaga. He made his debut in 2008 with the song “Veteran’s”. He is best known for writing the webtoon Fashion King and as a member of the Korean variety show I Live Alone.
|Stage Name||Kian84 (기안84)|
|Birth Name||Kim Hee-min|
|Birthday||October 22, 1984,|
|Age||38 years old (in 2023)|
– Kian84 is a cat Lover
– On March 8, 2022, Kian’s first solo exhibition, titled 1st Solo Exhibition’ (subtitle: Full), will run from March 25, 2022, to April 5, 2022.
– In April 2023, Kian84 signed with AOMG.
– His father is Kin Jun-hi and his mother is Yoon Kyeong-mi.
– His father died in 2009.
– He Graduated from Sowha Elementary School and Suwon Buk Middle School
– After appearing on “I Live Alone,” he built a unique character in entertainment and solidified his place as an artist.
– He is one of the most popular and influential Webtoon artists, with ‘Fashion King’ and ‘King of Restoration’ receiving massive attention from the public.
– His religion is Buddhism.
– He is currently engaged in both painting and broadcasting activities.
– He was a student at the University of Western Painting in the Department of Western Painting.
– He is not good at drawing dramatic things.
– From the age of 7 to 17, he lived with his mother, father, and grandmother at Byeoksan Apartments in Suwon, Gyeonggi-do.
– He is the only son whose hands are so precious.
– His father worked as a civil servant and seemed to be strict.
– It is said that they were scolded a lot if their grades were in the middle or lower ranks or if they left a meal.
– He was bad at studying when he was in the 4th grade of elementary school.
– When he was young, he was talkative, giggling, and had a distracted personality.
– In elementary school, he became an entertainment character, so he went out pretty well
– In sixth grade of elementary school, he wanted to be a scientist and even enjoyed experimenting with gunpowder in the end.
– His goal was to become popular and strong when he was a student.
– Lee Mal-nyeon and Gian84 lived together for about four to six months.
– He became a fashion king, using one of the episodes in the Gian84 short storyline as a motif.
– In the 46th episode of Fashion King, which was uploaded on April 5, 2012, at 14:48, a very short portion was posted because of his poor physical condition.
– He is also a writer who has no idea how important the story is in the cartoon.
– He mentioned that Kwak Tube was his favorite channel.
– Kian84 said he wanted to live in a house with an open view and good sunlight
– He made a life-size doll with his close junior and product designer Kim Choong-jae and Gian84 did the work of coating it with clay.
– He joined Mystic Story because there was no broadcasting-related touch (pressure), on April 1, 2023,
– He is said to be a fan of Goku dolls.
– He watches a lot of StarCraft broadcasts on the Afreeca TV platform.
– His favorite drama is the historical drama “Taejo Wang Geon”.
– He has an academic complex because he did not graduate from college
– He always cut his own hair.
– His cat name is Aeongi. His cat is raised in an office, not at home.
– His nicknames are A Man Who Lives While He Was Born and Fashion King.
– He appears as Kian84 in the Netflix original stand-up comedy ‘Park Na-rae’s High-Inflammation Advisory’.
– His mother is a registered director of Kian84 Co, Ltd.
– He currently operates his own office in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.
– He is a successful person because of ‘I Live Alone’ (broadcast).
– He made quite a lot of money by appearing on TV and publishing webtoons.
– In 2017, he left his apartment in Bundang and moved to an office in Seoul.
– Kian84’s father is also said to have had good drawing skills and won a prize even though he never learned anything.
– His father passed away when he was serializing The Veteran’s Song.
– In February 2016, the Gian84 Minor Gallery was opened in DC Inside.
– He has won many awards, including “Mnet 20’s Choice (Fashion King)”, “MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Awards ” and “Korea Broadcasting Awards ”.
NOTE: If you know more facts, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!