Yunhway (윤훼이) is a South Korean rapper and model under Wedaplugg Records. She made her debut on November 25, 2015, with the single ‘Fatal Love’.
|Stage Name||Yunhway (윤훼이)|
|Birth Name||Yang Yoon-Hwa (양윤화)|
|Birthday||April 6, 1995,|
|Age||28 years old (in 2023)|
– Yunhway’s MBTI type is ENFP.
– She grew up in the United States.
– In October 2018, she was named a Wedaplugg Records artist.
– In 2019, she took part in Show Me The Money 8.
– Her catchphrase in SMTM8 is “drippin in ma teriyaki sauce.”
– She refuses to appear on SMTM or any other survival program because her experience was so difficult and stressful.
– She relocated to Vanuatu when she was seven years old since her father wished to live on an island and was tired of living in Korea. They resided there for four years before relocating to Portland, Oregon.
– She used to speak with an Australian accent when she was younger.
– In 2019, she modeled for Topshop.
– She studied politics.
– She enjoys watching documentaries on Netflix.
– She enjoys drinking anything.
– She adheres to Portland culture.
– She likes the American singer Tinashe a lot.
– Plays a lot of video games and watches Twitch streaming of players.
– Close buddies with Lil Cherry, a singer on the same label.
– Jvcki Wai and she modeled for the Adidas x Hypebeast Campaign.
– She’d prefer to get acquainted with someone before partnering with them.
– She knows artists from Indigo Music because her company is also owned by Swings.
– When it comes to fashion, she prefers everything flamboyant and cool.
– She readily admits to not having a Facebook profile.
– She finds the hate comments under her posts amusing.
– Anyone who makes a difference inspires her.
– She was and still is very interested in politics and the economics.
– She participated in the Good Girl Survival Show. For her, it was a fun, rough, and challenging experience.
– In July 2020, she made her debut radio appearance on Arirang Radio.
– Her first music recording was a version of Bruno Mars’s “When I Was Your Man.”
– When she told her parents she wanted to travel to South Korea and record an album, her father told her, “OK, you can do whatever you want, but we’re not going to financially support you in any way,” and she went.
– She worked part-time in restaurants (washing dishes, waitressing) and retail when she came to South Korea.
– She would like to work with JiWoo, one of the artists from Good Girl Survival Show.
– Beyoncé is her definition of a singer, while Jay-Z is her definition of a rapper.
– When she was 7 years old she moved to Vanuatu.
– When it comes to clothing she likes anything flashy, that looks cool.
– She’s inspired by anyone who makes a difference.
– In COVID-19 Her routine was to wake up late, have coffee, eat, work, tend to plants, play games, and sleep.
NOTE: If you know more facts about Yunhway, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!