Lee Youngji (이영지) is a South Korean rapper under Mainstream. She made her debut in 2019 with the single ”Dark Room (암실)”.
Lee Youngji Profile
|Stage Name||Lee Young-ji (이영지)|
|Birth Name||Lee Young-ji (이영지)|
|Birthday||September 10, 2002|
|Age||21 (in Sep 2023)|
|Height||176 cm (5’9.5’’)|
|Weight||61.9 kg (136 lbs)|
Lee Youngji Facts:
– Lee Youngji was born in Sinjeong-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
– She went to Seoul Yangdong Elementary School and Yanggang Middle School.
– She was her middle school’s student council president.
– She graduated from Shinseo High School.
– She lives in Yangpyeong-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.
– When she receives good news, her first call is to her company boss, whom she considers her best friend.
– Her MBTI is ENTP.
– She is a Christian and has the Catholic name Maria.
– She bought gifts and also donated her Show Me the Money 11 prize money to charity.
– Her family consists of her mother Kwon Gyeong-yeon and grandmother Heo Sun-ae, born in 1943.
– She’s a fan of Post Malone and Lil Pump and would attend a Post Malone concert in South Korea if there was one.
– Her most-used emojis are 🥺 and 🥑.
– Her life motto is “Be audacious all the time.”
– She finds inspiration in herself and dreams of competing in a rap battle with Kendrick Lamar or Big Shaq one day.
– She wants to collaborate with Doja Cat.
– Lee Youngji is a carat and is a huge fan of SEVENTEEN.
– To impress a crush, she once boldly confessed her feelings. When rejected, she turned the experience into a song.
– She has a crush on rapper Layone.
– The song ‘West Coast Love’ by Emotional Oranges always puts her in a good mood.
– She’s a big fan of EXO, especially Kai and he also appeared on her YouTube channel.
– Her hobbies include nail art and foot massages.
– In June 2023, Lee Youngji donated 20 million won to charity by pledging to give 50,000 won for each time she spoke English during a show.
– Her shoe size is 270 mm.
– She believes she would be good at working as a McDonald’s drive-through cashier.
– She considers her voice her most valuable asset.
– She doesn’t enjoy watching dramas.
– She has a close relationship with her agency’s director.
– It is presumed that the father was divorced when she was young or does not live together. (second contest of High School Rapper 3)
– If she could advise her younger self, she would say, “Keep moving forward, but be mindful of your eating habits.”
– Her bias in SEVENTEEN is Hoshi.
– She aims to be like The Quiett who she says is a musician who does what he loves and supports his juniors.
– Jay Park is her favorite artist.
– She also appeared as a contestant on Good Girl.
– Lee Youngji won Show Me the Money 11 as being the first female, one of the youngest, and won with the largest margin of votes.
– She has collaborated with many artists including Nafla, Loopy, Bryn, Layone, Jay Park, and Sandy.
– After participating in HSR3, she signed with Mainstream.
– She also won High School Rapper 3.
– Jay Park featured in her song ‘Day & Night’ (2021).
– She has appeared in many programs including “Running Man”, “Space Hipster”, “Radio Star”, and “Knowing Brother”.
– She made a special appearance in the drama “Zombie Detective” in 2020.
– She participated in the mystery music show “King of Mask Singer”.
Likes & Dislikes
– Lee Youngji likes brands like Gucci and Louis Vuitton because they make her feel sexy.
– Her favorite piece of advice comes from the Disney movie COCO, emphasizing the importance of seizing the moment.
– Infinite Challenge is her go-to comfort show.
– Her preferred fashion brand is NERD.
– When she was young, she preferred metal music over hip-hop.
– She dislikes wet and rainy weather.
– Her favorite drink is water.
– She doesn’t like cucumbers.
– She thinks pineapple on pizza is better than avocado on pizza.
– She loves Chipotle and enjoys drinking Coke Zero after eating sweet potatoes.
– She loves hot pot and once went on a hot pot-only diet.
– Her popular songs include “NOT SORRY” (ft. pH-1), “Day & Night” (ft. Jay Park), and “WITCH” (ft. Jay Park, So!YoON).
– Lee Youngji won the “Hot Icon” award at the Brand Customer Loyalty Award in 2021.
NOTE: If you know more facts about Lee Youngji, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!