Narin (나린) is a South Korean K-pop singer and a member of the girl group Queenz Eye under Big Mountain Entertainment.
Narin (Queenz Eye) Profile
|Stage Name||Narin (나린)|
|Birth Name||Lee Eunseo (이은서)|
|Birthday||June 6, 2000|
|Age||23 (in 2023)|
|Height||163 cm (5 ft 4 in)|
|Weight||44kg (97 lbs)|
Narin (Queenz Eye) Facts:
– Her representative emoji is Kitten.
– Her MBTI type is ENFJ
– She is a visual member of the Queenz Eye.
– She recommends Ariana Grande’s “Tattooed Heart”.
– She hates negativity.
– She says she has a lot of personal words.
– Specialities: dancing, singing and exercising.
– Narin performed at halftime baseball once.
– She is bright and full of reactions.
– She has many nicknames including Pinggong, Pink Princess, Silver Gold, Barbie and All-Round Entertainer.
– She frequently uses emojis.
– She is friends with the girl group ICHILLIN’ EZ.
– Taeyeon’s songs are her Karaoke songs.
– She very much would like to act.
– Narin is said to be good at rock-paper-scissors.
– She can play the guitar.
– Her role model is the Girls’ Generation.
– She would be in the REPLY series if he could be in any film as well as in Love In The Moonlight.
– She says that she’s not really good at art
– Her life quote is “If I put full effort into something, I won’t betray myself”.
– Nari’s position in Queenz Eye is main dancer and vocalist.
– Her training period is 6 years
Likes And Dislikes
– She loves listening to R&B and pop songs.
– Pink is her favourite colour.
– Her favourite movie genres are action and romance.
– She dislikes tofu.
– Her favourite snack is called whale rice.
– She doesn’t eat Eggplants and Mushrooms
– Her favourite foods are grilled meat, spicy tteokbokki, egg and soy sauce rice with seaweed, and white rice with kimchi and spam.
– She says cannot eat sashimi and coffee.
– Her favourite pizza is the New York Pepperoni.
– Her favourite chewing gum is said to be green grape-flavoured or cola-flavoured.
NOTE: If you know facts about Narin (Queenz Eye), feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!