Gaho is a South Korean singer, songwriter and producer under Planetarium Records. He made his first solo debut on May 3, 2018 with the single “Stay Here”. He is also a member of the project boy group PLT.
|Birth Name||Kang Dae-ho|
|Occupation||Singer, songwriter, vocalist, producer|
|Birthday||September 14, 1997|
|Age||25 years old (in 2023)|
– He was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– Before debuting as a solo singer in May 2018, he was a part of PLT project group.
– His stage name came from his friends when they used to tease him about bluffing. (KOCCAMUSIC shorts)
– He got a temporary nickname “salad Monster” from his friends due to his huge consumption of salad on a daily basis.
– He debuted by releasing his three soundtracks, ‘Heart is Beating’, ‘Time’ and ‘Not Over’.
– He has collaborated with some of the biggest names in the Kpop industry including Kim Woojin.
– On December 11, 2018, he released his first mini album ‘Preparation for a journey’.
– In 2019, he released his singles ‘Pink walk’ and ‘Fly’.
– He is also well-known for the covers of hit songs.
– He is often partnering with the band ‘KAVE’.
– His favorite song out of all his songs is “Stay here” as it’s his first solo song.
– Green, Black and pink are his favorite colors.
– His favorite snack is cheese balls which always cheers him up. (Cosmopolitan Philippines Interview).
– He doesn’t like coffee, instead he prefers tea. (KAVE World)
– He likes to try out food he never had before.
– His favorite drink is Strawberry Latte.
– He got heartbroken, for the very first time, when he was 5 or 6 years old.
– He is a fan of the band Imagine Dragons (Zoom)
– Whenever he gets demotivated, he bounces back by listening to good songs.
– He earned the “Best Hallyu OST” award at the 4th Soribada Best K-Music Awards.
– He also won “Best OST” by MAMA Award for best OST in 2020.
NOTE: If you know more facts about Gaho, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!