Sangah (상아) is a South Korean rapper and a member of the girl group LIGHTSUM under Cube Entertainment. She is a contestant on the show “Queendom Puzzle”.
Sangah (Queendom Puzzle) Profile
Stage Name: Sangah (상아)
Birth Name: Yoon Sang Ah (윤상아)
EPIC Skills: Communication with Fans, Adaptability
Birthday: September 4, 2002
Active Years: 2021–present
Age: 21 (in Sept 2023)
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
Blood Type: B
Final Rank: 22nd
Sangah (Queendom Puzzle) Facts:
– She was born in Incheon, South Korea.
– She is the lead dancer and rapper in the group “LIGHTSUM”.
– In the preview episode of Queendom Puzzle, Sangha was introduced with the phrase “Little Jeon Soyeon” because she is often compared to her.
– Sangah was in the “PICK-CAT” team for the song “SNAP”.
– Sangah believes she has the best chemistry with Hwiseo (H1-KEY) among all Queendom Puzzle contestants.
– Her initial popularity rank on the show was 4 out of 4.
– Her hashtags include #Leader, #Charisma, and #Furry.
– Her slogan before going onstage is “Let’s do this confidently!”.
– She refers to herself as the “Charismatic Queen”.
– Sangah performed two songs, “BLACK DRESS” by CLC and “TOMBOY” by (G)I-DLE, in the first “Up Down Battle.” Her performance received 11 upvotes and 16 downvotes.
– She moved up to popularity tier 3 after the first up-down battle.
– She was placed in the “Shut Down” (BLACKPINK) team in the Remix Battle and her team scored 152 votes.
– In the first Global Voting, Sangah’s team secured 22nd place with 123,258 votes.
– She got eliminated in episode 7.
– Sangah’s rankings: 17th and 22nd.
NOTE: If you know more facts about Sangah (Queendom Puzzle), feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!
Up-Down Battle Performance: