AIKI (아이키) is a South Korean K-pop dancer and choreographer under Esteem Group Company. She is also a member of the dance group HOOK.
|Stage Name||Aiki (아이키)|
|Birth Name||Kang Hyein (강혜인)|
|Birthday||September 7, 1989|
|Age||34 (in Sept 2023)|
|Height||5’2” (158 cm)|
|Weight||45 kg (99 lbs)|
– He was born in Dangjin-si, Chungcheongnam-do, South Korea.
– She initially started dancing when she studied Latin Dancesport in high school. (View Of Art Interview)
– She married her husband at the age of 24, right after graduating from college. Her parents set her up for marriage.
– She graduated from Sungshin Women’s University. She also holds a professional degree from Dongguk University and has finished her professional dancing training.
– She has a daughter named Yeon Woo who was born in 2013.
– Her husband is 4 years older than her. He works as a researcher at an Engineering school.
– After giving birth to her daughter, Ri.hey from CocaNButter helped her get back on track with her dance activities by teaching her a little bit of how to start dancing again.
– She loves buying big soft toys for her daughter and creating TikTok dance videos with her.
– AIKI’s MBTI personality type is ENFP.
– She has a dog named Kongi.
– She has three siblings Hyemin (born in 1994), Mina (born in 2000), and her only brother Seokyoon (born in 2006).
– The things she enjoys doing include walking, biking, and listening to music.
– Her parents run a grilling and ribs restaurant.
– She has also attended ZN Dance Studio.
– In her opinion, dance is like a “language” that she can read and speak through her body. (View Of Art Interview)
– Her nicknames include Cream, Kangkangju, and Jjang-gu (Crayon).
– AIKI and her husband call each other Cookies and Cream Duo. She is Cream and her husband Cookie.
– She is also a great singer.
– She is close friends with Sooyoung from Girls Generation.
– She teaches and coaches dance at Dongguk University.
– Her TikTok dance videos have recently made her a social media sensation.
– She enjoys watching Netflix in her spare time. (View Of Art Interview)
– She enjoys snowboarding.
– She doesn’t stick to just one form of dancing and likes to dance in many various styles. (View Of Art Interview)
– She is a huge Bruno Mars fan.
– Her fandom name is “Ikki”.
– She and dancer Coco formed the duo dance group “All Ready” in 2016.
– She began her career by taking part in season three of the American dance competition show “NBC’s World Of Dance” with her team “All Ready”, and she became popular in 2019. She placed 4th place on the show.
– She made an appearance in Episode 8 of High School Rapper 4.
– She worked as a trainer for the show My Teenage Girl.
– On August 5th, she had her first fan meeting. (View Of Art Interview)
– She has choreographed for artists like Jessi, Hwasa from MAMAMOO, Refund Sisters, Uhm Jung Hwa, and Lee Hyori.
– She choreographed the popular song “Don’t Touch Me” by Refund Sister.
– After getting married, she participated in Mnet’s show Dancing 9 and passed the second round of auditions.
– She is the leader of the dance group HOOK, a dance crew made up of her and her students. She participated with the group in the show Street Fighter Women 1 in 2021.
– He along with her group members from HOOK choreographed the song “BIBI Vengeance” by BIBI.
– She choreographed the #Move4Gen1 dance challenge for the song “I’m On It” by BTS.
– She hosts a show called “AIKI’s Thumbs Up” where she interviews different K-pop artists like NMIXX, Chungha, and StrayKidz.
NOTE: If you know more facts, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!