Han Choim (한초임) is a South Korean K-Pop Singer and model under her label C.C Entertainment. She made her solo debut on August 21st, 2019 with her first single “Romeo”. She is a former member of LYSHA and the former leader of CAMILA.
Han Choim Profile
|Stage Name||Han Choim (한초임)|
|Birth Name||Han Choim (한초임)|
|Birthday||December 4th, 1990|
|Age||32 (in Dec 2023)|
|Height||167 cm (5’5”)|
|Weight||49 Kg (101 lbs)|
Han Choim Facts:
– Her nationality is Korean.
– She holds the position of CEO at C.C Entertainment.
– She has previously been a member of LAYSHA, performing under the stage name Choim.
– She was also a former member of CAMILA, using the stage name Choim.
– She financially supports CAMILA’s independent label and group activities.
– In 2019, she served as an MC for the Seoul Music Awards and gained significant media attention for the dress she wore at the ceremony. She later revealed that she personally modified the dress to showcase her body and had no regrets about it. She welcomed the attention as CAMILA operates without the support of agencies and must rely on their own efforts.
– She participated in the Mnet romance reality show “Love Catcher.”
– She is a sought-after brand model and has worked with companies like Heelys and Sketchers.
– She graced the cover of Maxim Korea.
– She has an extensive background in ballet, having practiced it for 15 years.
– In 2021, she was scheduled to debut in the duo sub-unit Camila X.
NOTE: If you know more facts about Han Choim, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!