Jenny Park (박제니) is a Nigerian-Korean Model who debuted in 2021 in Seoul Fashion Week.
Jenny Park Profile
|Stage Name||Jenny Park|
|Birth Name||Park Jenny (박제니)|
|Birthday||October 10, 2006|
|Age||16 years old|
|Height||175 cm (5’7”)|
Jenny Park Facts:
– Jenny was born in Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
– She graduated from Bangi Middle School.
– She enrolled into Hanlim Entertainment Arts High School.
– Jenny Park’s MBTI type is ENFJ.
– Her family includes her mother and grandmother.
– In the future, she wants to pursue acting.
– Her father is from Nigeria, and her mother is from Korea.
– She began working for Esteem Models in 2021.
– She joined SM Entertainment as a model as a result of collaborations with Esteem Models.
– When she was 14 years old, she began modeling.
-Since then, she has modeled for a variety of companies, including Marie Claire, Charles & Keith, Harper’s Bazaar, Dazed, Elle, Cosmopolitan,Vogue Italia, and Vogue Korea.
– Alongside Seulgi of RED VELVET, Jenny has participated in fashion ads for the Italian clothing company Ferragamo.
– She has also created advertisements for well-known companies like Dr.Jart+, Fresh Beauty, Vans, Crocs, New Balance, and McDonald’s.
Jenny Park Photos:
NOTE: If you know more facts, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!