Yuki Mago, also known as Yūn, is a Filipino model, Tiktoker, and Youtuber.
Yuki Mago Profile
|Stage Name||Yūn / Yūki Mago|
|Occupation||Model, Tiktoker, Youtuber|
|Birthday||February 14, 2002|
|Age||21 (in Feb 2023)|
|Height||167 cm (5’6″)|
Yuki Mago Facts:
– Yuki Mago was born in Manila.
– She spent most of her life in Pampanga and Mabalacat before moving to the US in 2012.
– She lived in NYC before relocating to Chicago.
– She resided in Yokohama, Japan for a year.
– The stage name “Yuki Mago” originated from a name her classmates gave her in the 2nd grade, which she later adopted as an online alias.
– She uses she/they pronouns.
– In her free time, she enjoys singing and dancing.
– When she was two years old, she had a dog named Tootsie, which unfortunately passed away while giving birth.
– She is left-handed.
– She is an only child.
– Her bias in BLACKPINK was Rosé.
– She revealed in 2020 that she didn’t plan on auditioning to become a singer or joining a group.
– For workout sessions, she listens to EXO, (G)I-DLE, and Red Velvet, and opts for KRnB on chill days.
– If she were a Greek mythological creature, she would choose to be a harpy.
– Her favorite place in NYC is Chinatown, as she finds it culturally rich and vibrant.
– If she could open any type of business, it would be a boba store.
– Her top Spotify artists include Cigarettes After Sex, DPR LIVE, and Joji.
– Her Instagram username was changed from yukimago to yunmago.
– She has a passion for dancing because she finds it expressive and cool.
– Her dream is to redefine the concept of beauty and boost the confidence of young girls like her to love themselves fully.
– Being in front of the camera feels exciting for her because she views it as a process of creating art.
– Her musical preferences include a bit of everything, including Japanese soft-rock, classical, pop, lo-fi, and bossa nova.
– She aspires to travel the world and immerse herself in different cultures and traditions.
– Yuki Mago is majoring in cinematography and creative direction in college, taking courses in other film-related fields like editing, producing, and public relations.
– She advocates for increased Asian representation in Western movies.
– If she could exist in any anime world, she’d choose the one from “Kimi no Na wa,” a realistic world that still holds the potential for magical moments.
– Saoirse Ronan is her girl crush.
– Her birth name, Laya, means “freedom” in Tagalog, but hardly anyone calls her by that name, not even her mother.
– She strongly opposes anyone impersonating her on social media, especially for roleplay purposes, as it makes her uncomfortable and feels like it erases her cultural identity.
– Her hobby is photography.
– Yuki Mago draws inspiration from her friends and is also influenced by 90s manga, foreign films, and Asian film photography.
– She started her first Twitch stream on July 30, 2021, titled “film, life updates, q&a c:.”
– She started gaining recognition at the age of 15 during KCON 2017.
– She also worked as a model and as a bobarista at Kung Fu Tea while she was still a student.
– Her official fandom name is “ūnits / army of ūnits”.
Likes & Dislikes
– Her all-time favorite manga is “Fruits Basket.”
– Her top 3 favorite animes are Death Parade, Made in Abyss, and Fire Force.
– Pink is her favorite color.
– She doesn’t have a favorite clothing brand.
– Her preferred online shopping website is Depop, where she enjoys giving clothes a second chance and finding unique pieces that aren’t readily available elsewhere.
– She appreciates the Kakegurui fandom.
– She enjoys TV shows like Leverage and Law and Order: SVU.
– The aesthetic she strives for in her life is similar to the style found in Ai Yazawa manga.
– Her favorite fruit is the Philippine mango known as Carabao.
– Given the choice, she’d pick vanilla over chocolate, except when it comes to brownies.
– Shoyu ramen is her favorite type of soup.
– Yuki Mago prefers tangerines over oranges because she finds them sweeter and cuter.
– She is not a vegan because she loves eating eggs.
– Among Filipino dishes, she likes sinigang and Arroz Caldo.
– Her ideal type is someone attentive, and caring, with a good sense of humor.
– She values understanding and partnership over possession.
– She also mentioned that she is attracted to “STEM nerds” and people with patience and empathy.
Personality & Habits
– One thing she dislikes about herself is her tendency to start but not finish tasks, getting bored easily, which makes it challenging to follow through with certain projects like papers or errands.
– Yuki Mago describes herself as an optimistic realist.
NOTE: If you know more facts about Yuki Mago, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!