Junghoon (정훈) is a South Korean fitness trainer, rapper and former member of the group 1TEAM that debuted on March 27, 2019, with the mini album “HELLO!” under Liveworks Company.
Stage Name: Junghoon (정훈)
Birth Name: Lee Jung Hoon (이정훈)
Occupation: Rapper, Fitness Trainer
Birthday: June 4, 2000
Age: 23 (in 2023)
Active Years: 4
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Blood Type: B
– His hometown is Masan-si, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea.
– He went to Masan High School.
– He studied in the Department of Broadcasting and Entertainment and graduated from Global Cyber University.
– He participated in the hip-hop club “Yellow Skin” in high school.
– His Spanish name is Juan.
– He often uses trap beats for lyrics and loves Drake and J Cole.
– Rubin takes care of him the most among the members.
– He is the oldest sibling in the family.
– His family consists of his parents and two younger brothers.
– Junghoon gets inspiration for lyrics from family trips and nightmares.
– The best moment for him to write lyrics is when he is sad or emotional.
– He is athletic and very good at running.
– His MBTI is ESFJ.
– His group members said he is the member with the worst sleeping habits.
– His charming point is his hand.
– His skill is putting his finger on a designated spot after ten spins.
– He often went to Oksu-dong and Han River to play Pokemon Go with BC.
– His weakness is being abrupt, and people often tell him to express his feelings.
– His nickname is Cool Guy, and he always has a chill attitude.
– He started rapping because he always thought it was cool.
– He was roommates with Junghoon in “1TEAM”.
– Junghoon has a habit of waving his hand around when rapping, so his group members often imitate him.
– His nickname is Frizzy Hair, given by his mom because his hair would be frizzy when he wakes up.
– He is most confident in singing “Plus and Minus.”
– If he wasn’t a singer, he would be a tour guide.
– He doesn’t hold grudges for long and reconciles with his friends quickly.
– He was the lead rapper and maknae in the group “1TEAM”.
– He auditioned with “The Little Prince” By HAON & PULLIK.
– He is a sports model and has participated in numerous fitness competitions.
– He attended TNS Dance Vocal Academy in Changwon.
– He studied Kendo for seven years and received prizes in small competitions.
– He is currently working as a fitness trainer.
Likes & Dislikes
– His favorite food is Korean-style raw beef.
– His favorite color is purple.
– His favorite flavor of Baskin Robbins is vanilla.
– He hates mint chocolate.
– His favorite food is yukhoe and Sashimi.
– He likes Sashimi more than meat.
– His favorite snack is banana kick.
– He likes grapes.
– His hobby is rapping.
– “VIBE” is his favorite 1TEAM song.
Social Media Handles