Lee Seol Ah (이설아) is a solo singer from South Korea. She began her music career in 2014 with the song “ Living As A Mom” (엄마로 산다는 것은).
Stage Name: Lee Seol Ah (이설아)
Birth Name: Lee Seol Ah (이설아)
Occupation: Singer, Songwriter
Age: 30 (in 2023)
Active Years: 8
Zodiac Sign: na
Height: 5’8” (173 cm)
Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
Blood Type: na
Lee Seol Ah Facts:
– She was born in South Korea.
– In 2013, she won the ‘Golden Prize’ for the song “Crying” at the 24th Yoo Jae-ha Music Contest.
– In an emotional Instagram post, she said that she did not feel that pretty things suited her, and her mind changed after meeting her husband.
– She can speak Korean and English fluently.
– Lee Seol Ah plans to make and release more soothing music to make her fans joyful.
– Her song ‘It’s raining’ released in June of 2022, received great appreciation from fans.
– She became more popular when she appeared on the survival show “K-pop star Season 4” and sang her original song “Life as a Mom,” which is very heartbreaking and emotional.
– She did not release any songs between 2016 and 2018.
– She wrote, composed, and arranged credits for her first EP, released in 2016.
– After participating in the Kpop Star 4, she has also released a few OSTs.
– She makes music in the Indie genre.
– Lee Seol Ah uploads a lot of vlogs and album covers on her youtube channel.
– She uploads mirror selfies a lot on Instagram.
– She knows how to play the Piano.
– On October 18, 2022, she announced her marriage and uploaded a photo of herself and her husband on Instagram.
– She has a pet dog.