Maddox is a South Korean singer and composer under KQ Entertainment. He made his debut on April 3, 2019 with the single But Maybe.
|Stage Name||Maddox 마독스|
|Birth Name||Kim Kyungmoon 김경문|
|Birthday||March 15, 1995|
|Age||28 (in Mar, 2023)|
– He was born in Wales.
– He lived in Bournemouth, England until he was 10 years old.
– He chose Maddox as his stage name because it is a common surname in the UK.
– His older sister MISO is a former member of Club Eskimo.
– He has an INFP MBTI type.
– He writes his own songs.
– He lost his English accent after coming to Korea.
– He looks up to Jim Carrey for his passion for work.
– He used to have a drawing by Jim Carrey as his Instagram profile picture.
– He used to watch The Simpsons with his sister as a child.
– His father is also a musician.
– His religion is Christianity.
– His nickname is Goldfish boy because he easily forgets things.
– He has two dogs Choco and Joy.
– He loves the colour blue and the fruit oranges.
– He was a contestant on Signhere.
– He listens to D’Angelo, Frank Ocean and Jordan Rakei.
– He said his singing talent came from his father and he can reach three octaves.
– He has a cat hair allergy.
– He dislikes crowds.
– His parents’ house is in Ansan, South Korea.
– He is left-handed.
– Photography is his hobby.
– He has narrated and produced songs for ATEEZ.
– He has collaborated with Eden, Niihwa, and ATEEZ.
– His popular songs include “But Maybe”, “Color Blind” and “Knight”.
NOTE: If you know more facts about Maddox, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!