Sogumm is a South Korean singer-songwriter under AOMG. She debuted solo in 2019 with the album “Not My Fault” featuring Tnom.
|Stage Name||Sogumm 소금|
|Birth Name||Kwon So-hee 권소희|
|Birthday||Mar 8, 1994|
|Age||29 (in Mar, 2023)|
– She was born in Daejeon, South Korea.
– She participated and won in the hip hop audition show “Signhere”. She signed with AOMG as a result.
– Her stage name derives from the korean word for “salt”.
– She has been a member of the Balming Tiger crew since 2018.
– Her favourite celebrity was Bigbang’s Taeyang when she was young.
– Music producer dress contacted her after listening to her songs on soundcloud and they ended up joining Balming Tiger together.
– She chose “Sogumm” as her stage name because it was her nickname when she was young.
– Her singing tone is defined as “singing rap”.
– Zico featured in her collaborative song “My Taste” with dress.
– Her music has a unique vocal style and bold lyrics.
– She initially posted songs on her Soundcloud and gradually gained fans.
– She has done a collaborative album “Not My Fault” with dress.
– She gets creative inspiration from her daily life.
– She has featured in many songs including Bang Yongguk’s “Hot and Cold”, Punchnello’s “Homesickness”, Woo’s fever, and Layone’s “Daydreamin”.
– Her collaborations include “Imagine” with DJ Wegun, “Trust Me Remix” with Yumbda, “Meet Me When The Rain Stops” with DJ Wegun, and “Selfish” with Jason Lee.
– She describes her music style as “alternative pop”.
– Her lyrics tell vivid stories and immerse the listeners.
– She takes inspiration from Beyonce and Alicia Keys.
– Her popular songs include “I wonder (feat. Jay Park)”, “yayou hoi” and “JUST FUN!”.
– She has the same birth name as SAAY.
– She learned to play the piano in high school and majored in composition in college.
– She won Rookie of the Year at the Korean Music Awards in 2020.
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
NOTE: If you know more facts about Sogumm, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!