Wooyeon (Queendom Puzzle) Profile
Stage Name: Wooyeon (우연)
Birth Name: Park Jin Kyung (박진경)
EPIC Skills: Humor (Dad Jokes), Love for Fans
Birthday: February 11, 2003
Active Years: 2020–present
Age: 20 (in Feb 2023)
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height: 167.8 cm (5’6’’)
Blood Type: AB
Final Rank: 9th
Wooyeon (Queendom Puzzle) Facts:
– She was born in Seocho-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
– She is the lead vocalist and visual in the group “woo!ah!”.
– She is a former trainee under SM Entertainment.
– She believes she has the strongest chemistry with Jihan (Weeekly).
– She was part of the team “PICK on the Top” and participated in the song “Charismatic.”
– In the preview episode of Queendom Puzzle, Wooyeon was introduced with the keywords “The model of Cosmetics,” because she appeared in a skincare advertisement.
– Her descriptive hashtags include #HurlingSmile, #UniqueTone, and #PositiveEnergy.
– Wooyeon’s initial popularity rank on Queendom Puzzle is 4 out of 4.
– She refers to herself as the “Smile Queen”.
– In the first “Up Down Battle,” Wooyeon danced to Taeyeon’s “INVU” and scored poorly with 4 upvotes and 23 downvotes.
– She remained in the popularity tier 4 after the first up-down battle.
– Wooyeon’s team “PICK” was the winner of the “Charismatic” battle.
– She was placed in the “Don’t Call Me” (SHINee) team in the Remix Battle and her team got 201 votes.
– In the first Global Voting, Wooyeon’s team secured 13th place with 238,692 votes.
– In the Second Global Voting Interim results, Wooyeon was a candidate for the Finale, ranked between 8th and 14th.
– In the Semi-finals, her team named PUZZLIN’ ended up in 2nd place.
– In the second round of Global Voting, her team achieved 13th place with 307,745 votes.
– In the final round of Global Voting, her team secured 9th place with 300,106 votes.
– She got eliminated in the finals.
– Wooyeon’s rankings throughout the show were: 26th, 13th, 13th, and 9th.
NOTE: If you know more facts about Wooyeon (Queendom Puzzle), feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!
Up-Down Battle Performance: