Yoonsung (윤성) is South Korean singer and member of the boy group 8TURN that debuted on January 30, 2023 with the mini album “8TURNRISE” under MHN Entertainment.
Stage Name: Yoonsung (윤성)
Birth Name: Cho Yoonsung (조윤성)
Birthday: November 13, 2003
Age: 20 (in 2023)
Active Years: 2022–present
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Height: 177 cm (5’9½”)
Weight: 62 kg (136 lbs)
Blood Type: B
– He is the vocalist in the group “8TURN”.
– His representative emoji is 🎧.
– He went to Gwanghee Middle School.
– He graduated from Seongsu High School.
– He has a positive and lively personality.
– He describes himself in 5 characters: Never gets tired.
– His favorite foods are salmon, sushi, and spicy chicken feet.
– He likes to visit the Han River.
– He loves to eat sweets and would rather eat them over jellies.
– He has a habit of exclaiming phrases like “Oh my,” “Hey,” and “Wow really.”
– When tired, Yoonsung tends to dance upon hearing music.
– He said if he won the lottery he would indulge in delicious meals for all three daily meals and enjoy unlimited food deliveries, ranging from sushi to bingsu.
– In 10 years time, he envisions himself as enjoying work, savoring tasty food with wonderful people, and leading a happy life.
– He hates messy and dirty things
– His nickname is “Yoondonie”.
– He considers rice as his number one treasure.
– He is recently interested in perfumes, and makeup.
– His unforgettable moments include traveling to Japan for a dance workshop with the members, intense focus and performance during the debut stage recording day and receiving a surprise video message from parents during the debut show.
– He went to the same high school as Seungheon.
– His favorite food is sushi, especially salmon sushi.
– His specialties include girl group dances, photography and videography.
– His charming points are always maintaining high energy levels, and he is good as long as he has food.
– His hobbies include discovering tasty restaurants, taking walks and cleaning.
– His motto is “Never lose sight of myself”.
– Yoonsung is known as the group’s mood maker.
– He knows how to play the piano.
– His MBTI is ENFJ.
– He and Minho refer to themselves as “Daengdaengz.”
– His stan point is his usual energetic and tireless demeanor compared to his cool and composed stage presence.
– His favorite place is Seoul Forest.
– He is close with Seok Mattew (ZEROBASEONE).
– He is an only child.
NOTE: If you know more facts, feel free to submit them in the comments section!