CAMO (카모) is a South Korean K-pop rapper under 502. She debuted on March 10th, 2020 with EP “ICE”.
|Stage Name||CAMO (카모)|
|Birth Name||Park Chae-Ryeong (박채련)|
|Occupation||Rapper, Singer, Songwriter|
|Birthday||April 29th, 1998|
|Age||25 (in Apr 2023)|
– She hails from Hong Kong.
– She moved to South Korea at the age of 13.
– She is known for her strong sense of loyalty.
– Her family includes her mom, dad, and younger brother.
– She pursued her education at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies.
– The song ‘Wifey’ by CAMO is inspired by a personal experience, delving into the complexities of two individuals afraid of commitment.
– The first album she purchased with her own money was Avril Lavigne’s “The Best Damn Thing.” As she delved into hip-hop, she expanded her musical interests to include artists like Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Drake, and Chris Brown.
– As of January 2021, she is in the process of discovering her unique musical style and sound.
– CAMO’s MBTI personality type is ISTJ.
– She finds it challenging to describe herself in just three words.
– She started music as a hobby in college at the age of 21.
– She doesn’t force herself to stay positive but allows herself to feel and process various emotions, often using them as inspiration for her music, such as writing songs.
– She aspires to be a positive influence on society and make the most of her resources for the greater good.
– She has undergone chin filler treatment.
– From a young age, she had a desire to work for the United Nations (UN).
– While in Hong Kong, she focused her studies on the World Food Programme (WFP).
– She has participated in Model United Nations activities.
– She struggled with feeling powerless due to a lack of a platform to bring about the change she desired.
– She is a fan of Korean dramas and sometimes intentionally delays watching them because she finds them so engaging. She often shares her drama-watching moments on her Instagram story.
– Her goal is to work hard and amplify her voice for greater impact.
– Among her songs, ‘Wifey’ holds a special place as her personal favorite as of January 2021.
– She typically doesn’t listen to her own songs.
– She has collaborated with various artists, including Simon Dominic, JMIN, Nuevo, Leellamarz, Panda Gomm, and OSSH.
– If she wasn’t a rapper, she would have studied CPA.
– Her stage name, “CAMO,” is derived from “CAsh MOney.”
– Although she majors in international economics and law, she is uncertain if it aligns with her true calling.
– She made a feature appearance on SMTM11 for HUH!’s ‘Way up.’
– SHe is affiliated with the label 502.
– She frequents the nail artist @mimi_nailter for her nail care.
– She loved traveling.
– One of her college friends suggested the stage name “CAMO”. (Theseoulstory)
– She has several popular songs including; “Life is Wet”, “Wifey”, and “FREAK LIKE ME”.
NOTE: If you know more facts about CAMO, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!