BROOKLYN, also known as BROOKLYN Juliana, is a South Korean K-pop singer under Masefield Entertainment. He made his debut on August 9, 2019, with the single “Young Love”.
|Stage Name||BROOKLYN (브루클린)|
|Position||Singer, Song Writer|
|Birthday||November 20, 1999|
|Age||24 (in November 2023)|
|Height||6’1’’ (186 cm)|
|Weight||74kg (162 lbs)|
– He was born in Bangkok, Thailand.
– He was heavily involved in music from an early age. He loved performing and even won some lead roles in high school musicals.
– He also took dance classes when he was young.
– He learned the piano as a teenager and would even skip classes to sing and play the piano in the high school auditorium. 
– BROOKLYN likes to use the”dry smiley” emoji the most.
– He can speak Korean, English, and Japanese.
– He likes to play different instruments like piano and guitar.
– He is very artistic and loves to draw.
– He is known for his golden voice and unique music.
– He considers himself a perfectionist.
– He wishes to collaborate with Shawn Mendes in the future.
– His current playlist includes Ariana Grande’s “Position,” Justin Bieber’s “All That Matters,” and Polyphia’s “Neurotica”.
– His favorite artists are Micheal Jackson, Taemin, and Jackson Wang.
– His dream place to perform is Madison Square in New York, USA.
– His English accent is Canadian because he lived in Canada.
-He has a loyal fan base with millions of plays and streams on social media and YouTube/Spotify. His fans call themselves “Butterflies”.
– He has a tagline “REMEMBER THE NAME BECAUSE YOU WON’T FORGET THE VOICE”.
– His music is a unique piece of K-pop with glowing guitar melodies featured in almost all of his releases.
– Even before his official debut, he was already performing at different music festivals in Seoul.
-In 2018, he got to share the stage with industry veteran Amber Liu (SM Entertainment) in North America.
– He is Masefield Entertainment’s first artist.
– He held a mini online concert in 2020, which was his first virtual concert. The concert was free to the public.
– In 2022, he went on the “I’M GONNA LOVE YOU” tour performing in cities across the U.S. and Europe.
– Before his final show on his tour he got viral through a tik tok video posted by one of his fans.
– In 2023, BROOKLYN said he is working on his album, and the first track from the album called the “One” is inspired by Ariana Grande’s hit song “God is Women”.
Appearances & Participations:
– He was the headliner at Vancouver K-Pop Con 2018, alongside Amber Liu and A.C.E.
– He was one of the main guests of Korea Days, the biggest K-Pop festival in France in the spring of 2019.
– His popular songs include “Imagine”, “Young Love” and “I’m gonna love you”.
NOTE: If you know more facts about BROOKLYN, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!