Felix (필릭스) is a Korean-Australian singer-songwriter, rapper, and a member of the boy group Stray Kids under JYP Entertainment. He is a member of the subunit Dance Racha.
Felix (Stray Kids) Profile
|Stage Name||Felix (필릭스)|
|Korean Name||Lee Yong Bok (이용복)|
|Birth Name||Felix Lee (이 필릭스)|
|Birthday||September 15, 2000|
|Age||23 (in 2023)|
|Height||171 cm (5’7″)|
Felix (Stray Kids) Facts:
– Felix was born in Seven Hills, a suburb of Sydney, Australia, to Korean parents.
– He attended St Patrick’s Marist College, a Catholic private school in Sydney.
– He has an older sister named Rachel/Jisue and a younger sister named Olivia.
– He would love to give STAYs cookies and brownies that he made himself. (Harper’s BAZAAR)
– Japanese actor Takahashi Fumiya likes Felix because of the contrast between his image and voice.
– He focuses on taking care of his face skin for beauty.
– He doesn’t get nervous about phone charging as he ensures it’s always charged enough.
– He loves to cheer up the members before going on stage. (Seventeen)
– He follows the Catholic faith.
– His representative emoji is a chick.
– A song of his that he would like to share is “Mixtape: On Track” and he wants his fans to listen to it when they feel happy or stressed. (Nylon Japan Interview)
– He often listens to music from artists like Micheal Bolton, Whitney Houston, Ariana Grande, and Coldplay. (Nylon Japan Interview)
– His hobbies include listening to music, dancing, shopping for clothes, traveling, and beatboxing.
– He wishes to try a sexy concept to feel more mature as a group.
– His most memorable moment was achieving first place on the Billboard 200.
– He used to be roommates with Changbin and Woojin.
– If not a part of Stray Kids, he would be a songwriter. (VLIVE)
– Meeting his family brought him the most happiness after debuting. (Mini Magazine Interview)
– He suggests eating an appropriate amount of dinner early for an effective diet.
– He considers his gaming keyboard an essential item as he took two hours to loop the keys on his keyboard. (GQ Interview)
– He always carries his wallet, phone, and cash in his hand.
– Initially, he disliked being addressed by his Korean name, Yongbok but has grown fond of it over time.
– He has very small hands.
– He likes to use “🤗” emoji. (DAEBAK SHOW S2 EP1)
– Felix thought Bang Chan was a very cool person but everyone used to be nervous around him and he later realized why when they trained together. (DAEBAK SHOW S2 EP1)
– If he had the power to change the past or the future, he would want to change the future. (DAEBAK SHOW S2 EP1)
– He feels that he is bad at games but he plays it just for fun. (25ans Interview)
– He recommends the anime “Words Bubble Up like Soda Pop.” (Mini Magazine Interview)
– Something he would never change throughout his time as an artist is his hairstyle. (Nylon Japan)
– He is close with Boy Story’s Xinlong and Zeyu, as well as The Boyz‘s Eric.
– His role model is BIGBANG‘s G-Dragon.
– He said the secret to looking cool is being happy. (25ans Magazine Interview)
– He underwent training for 1 year before debuting.
– He was initially eliminated in episode 8 of Mnet’s Stray Kids on December 5, but he made a comeback at the end of episode 9.
– He is the dancer, rapper and vocalist in Stray Kids.
– He has appeared in many magazines including “ELLE”, “Singles”, “Beauty +” and “GQ Korea”.
– He earned the 43rd spot on TC Candler’s “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018” list.
– He auditioned with freestyle dance at JYP Entertainment. (DAEBAK SHOW S2 EP1)
– He was featured on the cover of “W” magazine in 2023. (W Korea)
Likes & Dislikes
– Soccer is his favorite sport.
– He likes the autumn and winter seasons.
– He likes listening to “Love on Top” by Beyonce. (Seventeen)
– Felix enjoys watching dramas and anime in his room.
– Olympic Park is his favorite place in Korea. (Mini Magazine Interview)
– Black is his favorite color.
– He dislikes scary things.
– He likes listening to artists like Kenrick Lamar, Logic, and Joey BadA$$. (iHeart Radio)
– Before an important shoot, he always eats Gongjindan. (Mini Magazine Interview)
– He usually buys jelly from the convenience store.
– He loves to eat rice cakes.
– He excels in swimming and secured 2nd place in the 15 age category in the 2015 Swimming Carnival.
– He can imitate the sound of a mosquito.
– He can fluently speak Korean and English.
– Felix is a 3rd degree black belt in Taekwondo and he won numerous medals in his childhood.
Personality & Habits
– He has a habit of biting his lips.
– He often wears silk pajamas and goes to bed early. (Mini Magazine Interview)
– When nervous, he has a habit of checking his pulse. (After School Club)
– Lee Know said that staying beside Felix after a long day recharges him because of Felix’s calm nature.
– He likes setting up small goals and taking them day by day. (DAEBAK SHOW S2 EP1)
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
Felix (Stray Kids) Photos
NOTE: If you know more facts, feel free to submit them in the comments section!
‘락 (樂) (LALALALA)’ Fancam – Felix: