Hina (히나) is a South Korean singer and a member of the K-pop girl group band “QWER” under Tamago Production.
Hina (QWER) Profile
|Stage Name||Hina (히나)|
|Birth Name||Jang Na Young (장나영)|
|Occupation||Singer, Twitch Streamer, Cosplayer|
|Birthday||January 30, 2001|
|Age||22 (in 2023)|
|Height||169 cm (5’6″)|
|Weight||53 kg (116 lbs)|
Hina (QWER) Facts:
– She plays the guitar, keyboard and is the youngest member (Maknae) of QWER.
– She attended Yeonseong University.
– Her favorite colors include white, gray, black, and blue.
– Her nickname is Nyangnyongie.
– She has over 4 million followers on TikTok.
– She gained fame for resembling IVE‘s Wonyoung, leading to rumors that they were sisters, which she had to clarify weren’t true.
– She has a younger brother.
– Shabu-shabu is her favorite food.
– She doesn’t have a regular phone number and communicates with people through KakaoTalk.
– In terms of her MBTI personality type, she identifies as an extreme ‘P’ as she likes to make plans and lead them.
– She thinks that for an idol band, looks are important, but skill is even more important.
– Hina dedicates a lot of time to practice compared to the other members.
– When she debuts, her first wish is to perform somewhere.
– Her sleep schedule is quite unique – she typically goes to bed in the morning, anywhere from 6 AM to noon. If she sleeps late, she wakes up in the evening, and if she sleeps early, she wakes up around 2 PM.
– She drinks pumpkin juice in the morning to reduce puffiness in her face.
– If she had to describe herself in one word, she’d say ‘Otaku,’ which means she’s a big fan of manga and anime.
– She prefers to wash her hands before playing the guitar as it makes her feel more comfortable.
– Her goal is to become proficient at playing the guitar.
– She’d like to collaborate with aespa, especially since she’s a big fan and listens to their song “Spicy” daily.
– Winter is her bias in aespa.
– She enjoys playing video games and wants to incorporate them into her solo broadcasts.
– Visiting her family and her cat named Blue makes her the happiest.
– The first people she wants to give her album to are her parents.
NOTE: How did you get to know Hina? Mention your story in the comments section and also share more facts with us if you know!