Hoody (후디) is a South Korean K-pop singer-songwriter under AOMG. She debuted on September 24, 2013, with the single “My Ride”.
|Stage Name||Hoody (후디)|
|Birth Name||Kim Hyun-jung (김현정)|
|Birthday||February 10, 1990|
|Age||33 (in Feb 2023)|
|Height||173 cm (5’8″)|
– She was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– She was previously a member of the underground hip-hop crew Amourette (AMRT), and later in 2015, she was recruited by AOMG, where she continued her music career.
– She participates in writing, producing, and arranging her songs.
– She is skilled in cooking and is often considered the unofficial chef of AOMG.
– She graduated from the College of Human Ecology and Hanyang University in the Department of Food and Nutrition.
– Her MBTI is INFP.
– Her stage name “Hoody” originated from a hoodie she was wearing when her friend and college classmate Jamez suggested she have a rap name.
– She has collaborated with prominent artists including Jay Park, Gray, Loco, and Crush.
– In 2015, She became the first female artist to sign with AOMG.
– Her popular songs include “Adios”, “Sunshine”, “HANGANG”, and “Like You”.
– She stands at 173 cm tall, which is taller than most AOMG artists.
– Her older sister works as an English academy teacher.
– Prior to her debut on Fresh Avenue, she had a brief appearance in a Cass commercial in 2012.
– She participated in the AOMG Follow the Movement Tour in 2016, covering cities like Seoul, Daegu, and Busan.
– Because of her cooking skills she created the program “Hoody’s Cooking Collection” in AOMG.
– She likes playing video games.
– She’s a fan of the game “Legend of Zelda”.
– She took a leave of absence during her third year of college to pursue music seriously, ultimately releasing her first mixtape, “By Myself.”
– She has released many OSTs including “Doctor Prisoner OST Part 2” (2019), “Melting Me Softly OST Part 6” (2019), “When My Loneliness Calls You (Live On x Hoody & Bronze)” (2020), and “Revenge of Others OST Part.2” (“Blue”) (2022).
NOTE: If you know more facts about Hoody, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!