Jueun (주은) is a singer and a former member of the girl group “Ariaz” from South Korea under Rising Star Entertainment. She made her debut with the group on October 24, 2019 with the mini album “Grand Opera”.
Stage Name: Jueun (주은)
Birth Name: Jo Jueun (조주은)
Birthday: January 27, 2001
Age: 22 (in 2023)
Active Years: 8
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height: 161 cm (5’2″)
Blood Type: AB
– Jueun was born in Daegu Metropolitan City, Suseong-gu, South Korea.
– She attended Soseon Girls’ Middle School.
– She graduated from Hanlim Entertainment Arts High School and studied in the Practical Music Department.
– Her Chinese name is Diao Zhuen (趙主恩).
– Her family consists of her parents and younger brother.
– She was the sub vocalist and maknae (youngest) of the group.
– She joined Star Empire as the fourth member but left for a period before returning in April 2018.
– Her specialty is taking pictures.
– She is nicknamed “Snout” (쥬둥이) by Yunji.
– Jueun’s shoe size is 220mm.
– She was a secret member of OMZM.
– Due to bullying rumors, Jueun announced an indefinite hiatus from the group on September 15, 2021, due to anxiety and mental instability.
– She announced on her Instagram that she would be leaving the group on April 11, 2022.
Problematic Behavior & Bullying Rumors
– According to acquaintances, Jueun was expelled from her agency in 2019 due to her problematic behaviors.
– She was set to debut in the band Man Dol Mang, but it got canceled after her reputation got damaged due to bullying rumors.
– In 2016, she was accused of school violence, drinking, smoking, and cyberbullying, and in 2019, school alumni and acquaintances confirmed the suspicions through a post.
– The agency released the post announcing that she was deeply reflecting on her actions.
– In October 2019, a complaint was filed, and after an investigation, Jueun’s side claimed that there was no history of school violence on her part.
– The news died down, and it is assumed that the victims and her side agreed to a settlement.