Juhan (주한) is a South Korean K-pop singer and a member of the boy group BLITZERS under WUZO Entertainment.
Stage Name: Juhan (주한)
Birth Name: Hong Seunghyun (홍승현)
Occupation: Singer, Songwriter
Birthday: June 21, 2001
Active Years: 2020-present
Age: 22 years old (in June 2023)
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height: 177cm (5’9ft)
Weight: 60kg (132lbs)
Blood Type: O
– Juhan was born in Yongin, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
– He graduated from the Department of Music at Seoul Performing Arts High School.
– His MBTI type is INFJ
– His dream to become an idol was more serious after he watched BTS perform.
– He is the only member of the group to audition 20 times before he finally got accepted.
– He has a sister and a brother and parents
– His motto is ‘Step by step, slowly but quickly’.
– His Chinese zodiac sign is Snake.
– His identity number is 03.
– Juhan wants to travel to Canada.
– His message to his fans is, “By practising harder, I will approach you, so please wait a lot.”
– Juhan is friends with Echan from i-land.
– He looks like Loppy.
– The dish he wants to serve to the members is fried egg over fried rice.
– He stretches first thing in the morning.
– Foot size: 270mm.
– He’s a very big fan of MONSTA X that he considers himself MONBEBE (fandom name of MONSTA X)
– Representative animal: Puppy.
– Juhan’s most used nickname is “Beans”.
– He wants to travel to America so he can know where CHRIS gets all this positive energy from since CHRIS is from America.
– If he ever had a girlfriend, he would take her to an amusement park as a date.
– He wants to be an idol who wants to sing the best and knows how to dance.
– He learned Taekwondo.
– “Hong Dangmu” was the nickname that his elementary school friends called him. He didn’t used to like it but he does now.
– He has been to the exhibition only once.
– He can split an apple using his bare hands.
– His huge divergence is walking in parks.
– He sometimes listens to the same songs when he goes to sleep
– His late-night midnight snack craving is drinking and eating shaved iced.
– Charming point: Laughing not knowing when.
– He wants to work hard every day so he can achieve the most is to making music people like and playing that song for his beloved fans.
– Juhan and Chris went start-shooting once.
– Juhan’s TMI is wavy hair but it’s straight genetically.
– He practises “Painkiller” by “Ruel”.
– Juhan’s recent clothing fashion is wide-legged pants.
– He was the first member in the group to reveal his abs and wore a crop top.
– His interest has increased in fashion and MIDI.
– Juhan has been wanting to see his fans a lot lately.
– He practised Beast’s “On Rainy Days” every day after he happened to hear it once, that song made him want to become a singer.
– Juhan is in charge of being the “honey voice” of Blitzers.
– Juhan serves as the Main Vocal in his group Blitzers.
– His official reveal was on April 21, 2020.
– He was reintroduced on February 12, 2021, with his now stage name Juhan.
– He, Jinhwa and the other members co-composed Blitzers’ “Seat Belt” and co-wrote “Hit The Bass” as well.
Likes & Dislikes:
– His favourite psychic power is Shadow Alter Ego.
– Juhan’s favourite artist is BTS.
– His favourite songs are “Love Again” by Baekhyun of EXO, “Best Of Me” by BTS and “Positions” by Ariana Grande.
– Juhan’s favourite music genre is R&B
– He likes the Autumn season most.
– Favourite Sports: Baseball and Taekwondo.
– He likes essays and poetry.
– Juhan’s favourite milk is chocolate milk.
– His favourite superpower is Telepathy.
– His favourite fruits are Grapes, Shine Muscat, Geobong, Apples, Bananas and Melons.
– Juhan’s favourite stress reliever is listening to emotional songs and watching YouTube.
– He likes crispy cereal over soggy cereal.
– He likes to take pictures and uploads them on Fan Cafe.
– His favourite food is Pork Cutlets and Pizza.
– The food he dislikes is Bell Pepper and Eggplant.
Streaming Platform Links
NOTE: If you know more facts about Juhan (BLITZERS), feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!
Looking For BLEE, JUHAN in PARIS (intro):