SAY is a singer, songwriter and a member of the duo Lofibaby from South Korea. She made her debut with the duo on August 1, 2017 with their first digital single “Polaris”.
Stage Name: SAY
Birth Name: Yang Seojin (양서진)
Occupation: Singer, Songwriter
Birthday: August 1, 1996
Age: 27 (in 2023)
Active Years: 7
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 160 cm (5’3″)
Blood Type: B
– SAY was born in Busan and raised in Yangsan, South Korea.
– She went to Seoul Practical Music High School.
– She went to Seokyeong University.
– She moved to Seoul alone at the age of 17 to study music in high school.
– Her MBTI is ENTJ.
– Her nickname is “nyangseojin”.
– She likes to browse clothes on Instagram.
– She likes watching movies.
– ZO was the first one to approach her to form a duo after listening to a song composed by her.
– SAY is motivated by the desire to express herself through her music.
– She has two pet cats “Nyangi” and “Shiro”.
– She likes to wear ring earrings.
– Among her hobbies, SAY particularly enjoys reading and spending time alone.
– She has been close with ZO since high school, and was her junior.
– Her mother was an Art teacher.
– She used to paint before she found her passion for music.
– She said enjoys the creative freedom and imaginative aspects of making music.
– Her vocals are influenced by R&B music.
– Her mother supported her choice to become an artist, having had a similar dream herself.
– SAY is the vocalist, songwriter and maknae of the duo “Lofibaby”.
– She is in charge of creating the melody and writing the lyrics for the group.
– SAY participated in the JBTC reality show “Super Band 2” but was eliminated in the third round.
– She is also a songwriter and composer.
– She was featured in the song “Wish” by HAKI, released on September 4, 2018.
– She collaborated with Moza and released the song “Undertone” on December 27, 2019.
– In 2018, she was featured in the song “비워줘” by AVOVE (formerly known as CAS.T).
Social Media Handles