Sunoo (선우) is a South Korean singer and a member of the Kpop boy group ENHYPEN under BE:LIFT Lab.
|Stage Name||Sunoo (선우)|
|Birth Name||Kim Seon Woo (김선우)|
|Birthday||June 24, 2003|
|Age||20 (in June 2023)|
|Height||175 cm (5’9″)|
– Sunoo was born in Gwonseon-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
– He wenr to Chilbo Middle School.
– He was transferred from Chilbo High School to Hanlim Arts High School where he graduated from the Practical Dance Department.
– During middle school, he was a student council member and served as the class president.
– Before appearing on I-LAND, Sunoo initially thought that Heeseung didn’t like him, but it was later clarified as a misunderstanding caused by the show’s restrictions on communication before it started.
– He expressed the desire to buy land and a house if he won the lottery.
– He has an older sister who is three years older than her.
– The message he wants to give to his pre-debut self is “Stay true to yourself”.
– Sunoo and his older sister used to sing and dance together while watching music shows on TV. He developed a strong dream of becoming a singer after being inspired by the performers on stage, but his sister did not share the same aspiration.
– When he was young, he learned hapkido and piano. (Vlive)
– He wants to collaborate with IU.
– His main strength is knowing how to love himself. (Weverse Magazine)
– His motto is “To have passion all year round,”. (Self-revised profile)
– He thought he had a ‘cute face’ but when he saw his photos he was surprised as he felt he looked cold. (Weverse magazine)
– He graduated from Hanlim Arts High School in the same class as members of VERIVERY.
– Heeseung described him as excellent at communication, adept at socializing and skilled in expressing his emotions. (Spur Magazine)
– He almost gave up on his dream of becoming a singer because he hit puberty and his voice started cracking.
– He is roommates with Jungwon, Ni-ki and Sunghoon.
– His hobbies included taking selfies, playing games, listening to music and watching movies.
– Sunoo liked creative activities such as playing with stickers, coloring, and paper folding in childhood.
– Solo Fandom Name: Sunshines
– The 24th of every month is celebrated as SunKi (Sunoo and Ni-ki) Day.
– His charming points include his eye smile, expressions, skin, and eye shape.
– His bucket list includes traveling around the world, going to space, and meeting aliens.
– His keywords include #cute, #desert fox, #cool, #chamber 5, #purity, and #Milk skin.
– When he goes to karaoke, he tends to sing mostly ballads. (Variety)
– His recommended songs include “Steal The Show” and “Better than this” by Lauv, and “That’s Not How This Works” by Charlie Puth. (NME)
– He often gets tired during dance practice due to his health.
– His religion is Protestantism.
– Since a young age, Sunoo enjoyed braiding his sister’s hair and even had dreams of becoming a hairdresser. He was influenced by his mom and sister who frequently engaged in activities like knitting and cross-stitching.
– He is known to eat a lot of rice and is pointed out as the member who eats the most in ENHYPEN.
– Jake said that he would make him a delicious meal to cheer him up because Sunoo loves food. (British Vogue)
– Chinese Zodiac Sign: Sheep/Goat
– He prefers to be referred to as SUNOO in English, not SUNWOO.
– Representative Emoticon: 🦊 (fox)
– He had a lung problem when he was a child and underwent Pneumothorax surgery in 2019. He can get easily affected by the virus.
– He and Heeseung are known as ‘Spicyz’ because of their shared love for spicy food.
– Ni-ki said Sunoo would be “cheese” if he were an ingredient in a meal because everything tastes better with cheese.
– His dream collaboration would be with Charlie Puth. (Entertainment Tonight)
– He calls his mother first when he has any news to share.
– If he could travel anywhere, he wants to visit the future.
– Prior to his participation in I-LAND, he trained for ten months.
– He was the producers’ pick in the final of I-LAND, although he officially ranked eighth with 935,771 votes.
– In the first episode of I-LAND, he and Jake performed TXT’s “Crown” alongside an eliminated contestant named Youngbin.
– His unofficial color in the group is yellow.
Likes & Dislikes
– Sunoo appreciates all seasons equally.
– He likes light and fresh scents, particularly lemon.
– He enjoys listening to music during his free time.
– He is allergic to sunlight and sneezes when exposed to it.
– He hates doing the dishes, hassles, someone eating his food, and getting ignored.
– He likes mint, purple, pink, and blue colors.
– Sunoo and Ni-ki both enjoy watching horror movies.
– He likes listening to ballads a lot.
– He doesn’t have a particular go-to karaoke song but he likes to sing calm and mellow songs. (Teen Vogue)
– His favorite animation is “Leafie: A Hen Into The Wild” (2011).
– He enjoys mellow music, scented candles, and anything calming.
– He hates ghosts.
– He enjoys mukbang videos.
– He enjoys activities such as taking selfies, eating, listening to music, playing games, and watching movies.
– Sunoo considers “tteokbokki” as his soul food.
– His favorite Korean dish of all times is Korean mixed rice.
– He enjoys mint chocolate chip and Rainbow Sherbet ice cream flavors.
– He doesn’t hate pineapple pizza but doesn’t particularly like it either.
– He also enjoys eating CU Choco Blanc and Belgian Choco Waffle as snacks. (Vlive)
– His favorite go-to snack is lotus biscuits.
– He likes to eat takoyaki, spicy food, mint chocolate, and his mother’s homemade food.
– During his middle school days, Sunoo was called “three brothers and three brothers” by his juniors.
– He has several nicknames including “Ddeonu”, “Aegyo Professor”, “Gumiho”, “Milky Skin”, “Sunelope” and “Desert Fox.”
– If he were to choose a nickname for himself, Sunoo would pick “Attractive Idol.”
– His middle school classmates referred to him as “Sam-oh oppa,” which translates to “Year 3, Class 5 handsome oppa.”
– Sunoo excels at making expressions both on and off stage.
– He is skilled at taking good selfies.
– He has good vision, can handle scary things well, enjoys rides, and can handle sour food.
– He is the only member who knows how to use a straightener.
– He can play the piano.
Personality & Habits
– Sunoo said he gets really concerned when his friends look upset or depressed.
– He is an animated storyteller and often uses sound effects and hand gestures.
– He needs to be alone when he is stressed. (Elle Korea)
– When asked to select three words to describe himself, Sunoo chose “vitamin,” “charming,” and “handsome.”
– He describes himself as bright and energetic. (STATV)
– On average, he takes around 50 selfies a day, although he doesn’t frequently keep track of the exact count.
– Sunghoon would describe him as the reaction master. (Buzzfeed)
Streaming Platform Links
NOTE: If you know more facts about ENHYPEN Members, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!
‘Bite Me’ Fancam – Sunoo: