Ni-ki (니키) is a Japanese singer and a member of the Kpop boy group ENHYPEN under BE:LIFT Lab.
|Stage Name||Ni-ki (니키)|
|Birth Name||Nishimura Riki (西村 力)|
|Birthday||December 9, 2005|
|Age||17 (in Dec 2023)|
|Height||183 cm (6’0″)|
|Weight||63 kg (138.8 lbs)|
– Ni-ki was born Okayama, Japan.
– He graduated from Okayama Municipal Kibi Junior High School.
– At the age of 3, he began dancing to Michael Jackson’s DVDs alone, and by the age of 5, he joined a dance academy where he learned various dance styles, including ballet.
– His parents have their own dance studio.
– Ni-ki has an older sister who is one year older than him.
– On August 1st, 2019, at the age of 13 (international age), he came to South Korea by himself. From that point until his participation in I-Land, he resided alone in Seoul as a trainee, staying at a homestay.
– One thing he wants to do but hasn’t done yet is baseball content.
– The message he wants to give to his pre-debut self is “Do your best!!”.
– He is interested in trying a hip-hop concept where he would like to participate in creating the choreography.
– He shares clothes with Jake because they have similar styles. (Weverse Magazine)
– His hobbies include dancing, photography, painting, soccer, bowling, fishing, gaming, and watching movies.
– Solo Fandom Name: Nikitties
– His charming points are having opposite charms and acting like maknae.
– His birthday falls one day after Sunghoon’s.
– He feels calm when he is painting.
– He was voted by the members as the most likely to play a prank on the other members. (Variety)
– Ni-ki appreciates it when his parents send him parcels from Japan, often containing Japanese snacks that are not available in Korea and gifts for the other members. They gifted personalized wooden chopsticks with their names in Japanese to all seven of them.
– His recommended songs include “Wasted Nights” by ONE OK ROCK, “Shinunuga E-wa” by Fuji Kaze and “Sign of the Times” by Harry Styles. (NME Interview)
– Besides dancing, he enjoys playing soccer, engaging in sports activities, and watching movies. (Behind the Profile Shoot)
– The other ENHYPEN members were impressed with his dancing abilities when they first met him.
– Niki gifted K and Taki of &TEAM wireless headphones in celebration of their debut with their names engraved in the smallest available font because it was embarrassing for him. (Weverse Magazine)
– Sunghoon said Ni-ki would be a “live fish” if he were an ingredient in a meal because he is really good at dancing. (Teen Vogue)
– Among the ENHYPEN members, he mentioned being particularly close to Jungwon due to their similar ages. (Debut Showcase)
– He has a dog named Bisco.
– When Ni-ki debuted with ENHYPEN, he was only fourteen years old.
– During his younger days, he would spend 5 hours a day imitating Michael Jackson. [MIX & MAX]
– His motto is “Dance is life.”
– His dance training initially included genres such as jazz and ballet. (Teen Vogue)
– Representative Emoticon: 🐆 (leopard)
– His unofficial individual color is teal.
– Sunoo said that Ni-ki is a “dance machine” if he were to describe any member in one word. (Buzzfeed Interview)
– In the final episode of I-LAND, Ni-ki secured the fourth-place position with a total of 1,140,718 votes.
– He is the maknae in the group “ENHYPEN”.
– He passed the KIDS Audition on June 1, 2014, where he was chosen among numerous children from all over Japan to receive training from Japanese choreographer and former dancer of Michael Jackson, Kento Mori.
– He was recognized as the best dancer on I-LAND.
– In 2020, Ni-ki was nominated for the 100 Most Handsome Faces.
– He underwent training for a duration of eight months before joining I-LAND.
– Prior to his participation in I-LAND, Ni-ki was a member of a group called SHINee Kids, where he played the role of Key from 2016 to 2017. – He has also performed alongside SHINee on multiple stages.
– He has had the opportunity to dance with and learn from well-known dancers and choreographers in Japan, such as Riki Maru, Fuko Takenaka, Maasa Ishihara, Kento Mori, Travis Payne, Yorito, Rino Nakasone, and Jumi Lite.
Likes & Dislikes
– Ni-ki’s favorite anime is Demon Slayer.
– Black is his favorite color.
– He loves to watch and play soccer.
– He dislikes waking up early and bugs.
– He considers his dancing shoes as his most valuable possession.
– His favorite subject in school is physical education. (V-Live 2020)
– Spider-Man is his favorite superhero.
– Home Alone is his all-time favorite movie, while Itaewon Class is his favorite Korean drama.
– Ni-ki, along with Sunoo loves watching horror movies.
– He likes the spring season.
– Ni-ki’s go-to delivery food is steak. (Buzzfeed)
– He considers Mint chocolate as his favorite ice cream flavor.
– He enjoys eating warmed-up strawberries and salted watermelons.
– He dislikes pork.
– He likes eating ice creams for desserts, especially vanilla flavor.
– He loves to eat taiyaki, seaweed and considers dumplings as his soul food.
– He has several nicknames including “Super Dancer”, “Nishimura-Manimura”, “Chul-Soo”, “Jjang-Gu”, “Hybe Boy”, “The Legendary” and “Little Michael Jackson”.
-Ni-ki has the ability to memorize a choreography within just ten minutes. (Episode 12 of I-LAND)
-He has ambidexterity and is capable of writing with both hands.
-He is skilled in acrobatics and hip-hop dance.
-He received praise for his dancing skills from BTS‘ J-Hope, SEVENTEEN‘s The8, Doobu, and Big Hit Entertainment choreographer Son Sungdeuk.
Personality & Habits
– Ni-ki likes to draw when he has a lot on his mind and wants to organize his thoughts.
– When asked to choose three words to describe himself, he selected “absorptive,” “dance,” and “concentration.”
– He is the member who ghosts in the group chat the most. (Buzzfeed Who’s Who)
– He and Sunghoon are the most competitive according to Jungwon.
Streaming Platform Links
NOTE: If you know more facts about Ni-ki (ENHYPEN), feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!
‘Bite Me’ Fancam – Ni-ki: