VILLAIN (빌런) is a South Korean singer, rapper, songwriter and producer under Planetarium Records. He made his debut on December 8, 2016 with the single “Rainy Night”.
|Stage Name||VILLAIN (빌런)|
|Birth Name||Lee Daeun (이다은)|
|Occupation||Singer, Songwriter, Producer, Rapper|
|Birthday||September 16, 1997|
|Age||26 (in Sept, 2023)|
|Height||176 cm (5’9”)|
– VILLAIN was born in South Korea but grew up in Canada.
– He studied classical music when he was young and learned to read musical notes at age 4.
– He lived in Dubai from age 11 to 17.
– His most cherished memories include being kicked out of the classroom and writing songs on the stairs with Gaho when he went to the same school.
– He can speak Korean and English fluently.
– His fandom name is VANZ.
– He can play the piano, guitar, violin, drums, flute and bass.
– He is Catholic and left-handed.
– VILLAIN’s ideal type would be someone with different personality traits than his, someone who is hardworking and polite.
– His musical style is “pop music with hip hop’s attitude”.
– His role models include Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, Jay Park and Zico.
– He finishes his meals quickly.
– He doesn’t follow either the Marvel or the DC universe.
– He would be placed in the Slytherin house of Harry Potter.
– If he had to choose a superhero to become, he would choose Hancock.
– His work studio is at a 5 minutes distance from his home.
– He prefers to work alone in his private studio which is small in size.
– The first song he ever made was when he was 11.
– Reading books helped him in the skill of writing lyrics. He once used to read 200 books per year.
– He chooses to work 6 days a week and when he is not working, he goes to the gym, does dance practice or watches Netflix at home.
– He is a complete homebody and enjoys being at home rather than going outside.
– His ex-girlfriend was the one who taught him the German phrase for “I love you”.
– He is an introvert and feels overwhelmed around loud people.
– He is acquainted with Jungkook and j-hope from his days working at BigHit Entertainment.
– He would choose “Drake Parker” as a nickname for himself.
– He is musically influenced by his life and his experiences in life.
– He used to be a producer for BigHit Entertainment.
– He used to be active as a member of PLT, a group of solo artists under Planetarium Records.
– His contract with Planetarium Records ended.
– He has featured on songs like Rikeal’s “i Guess”, Moti’s “Free The Mind” and June’s “Good Morning”.
– His popular songs include “Then”, “Manitto” and “Nugu”.
Likes & Dislikes:
– He likes watching anime and his favourite anime is “Attack on Titan”.
– He doesn’t like any beverage with caffeine like coffee.
– He prefers root beer over other alcoholic drinks.
– His favourite genres are hip hop and R&B.
– He loves Itaewon, Seoul and considers it to be the best place in Korea.
– His favourite Korean hip hop artist is Yoon Mirae.
NOTE: If you know more facts, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!