EVERGLOW is a six-member K-pop girl group that debuted on March 18, 2019, with the single album “Arrival of Everglow“ under Yuehua Entertainment. The group members consist of Sihyeon, E:U, Mia, Onda, Aisha, and Yiren.
|Debut||March 18, 2019|
|EVERGLOW Members||Sihyeon, E:U, Mia, Onda, Aisha, Yiren|
– The group’s greeting is “’Ready? All Light! Hello, this is Everglow!”.
– The group’s name “EVERGLOW” combines “EVER” (meaning always) and “GLOW” (representing shine). It reflects their determination to embrace both bright and challenging times. The logo’s “E” represents unity among members, while “G” signifies change. This shows how their individual qualities combine for diverse music.
– The group’s fandom name “FOREVER” holds the meaning of “For EVERGLOW” and the idea of being united with the group and staying together indefinitely with fans who exist for EVERGLOW.
– EVERGLOW’s official fan colors are Purple Pink & Red.
– EVERGLOW members were revealed in the following order: Kim Sihyeon – Mia – Onda – Yiren – E:U – Aisha.
– The group’s debut stage took place on March 21, 2019 on M Countdown.
– During their debut, E:U was introduced as the leader of the group. However, on May 25, 2021, it was announced during the group’s showcase for “Last Melody” that the leadership role had been transferred to Sihyeon.
– On August 24, 2023, the group announced their second U.S. tour, titled “2023 EVERGLOW US Tour [All My Girls].”
– They also considered the name “Ultra Violet” before debuting.
– EVERGLOW members have the following dorm arrangements: E:U & Aisha, Sihyeon & Onda, and Mia & Yiren.
Appearances & Participations
– EVERGLOW members have participated in survival shows like Produce 101, Produce 48 and Idol School.
– They have appeared on many programs including “Idol Room”, “Running Man”, “Weekly Idol” and “After School”.
– EVERGLOW’s album “Arrival of Everglow” debuted at number six on the Gaon Album Chart.
– Their song “Bon Bon Chocolat” debuted and peaked at number five on the Billboard World Digital Song Sales chart.
– Their single “Adios” achieved significant success, ranking first on the iTunes K-pop Chart in 11 different countries and on the YouTube Trending Worldwide chart.
– The music video for their song “Dun Dun” gained remarkable traction, amassing 20 million views in under 36 hours and eventually surpassing 200 million views by April 2021.
– On July 1, 2022, EVERGLOW became the first girl group to perform in Saudi Arabia at the Saranghae KSA K-pop Festival 2022 in Jeddah.
– In August and November 2022, they held solo concerts in Almaty, setting a record for the first solo concert by a K-pop group in Kazakhstan.
EVERGLOW Members Hiatus
– On January 9, 2022, Yiren announced her temporary break from EVERGLOW to spend time with her family in China due to academic commitments. The group continued promoting as five members during her absence. She returned after a 10-month hiatus on November 8, 2022.
– Aisha’s temporary hiatus from all group activities was announced on August 11, 2022, citing health issues and the need for a thorough medical examination at the hospital.
– They have won many awards including “Best Music Video Award” at the Asia Artist Awards in 2021 and “Post-Generation Award” at the Hanteo Music Awards in 2023.
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
Instagram: official_everglow | everglow_everday
Twitter: EVERGLOW_twt | EVERGLOW_STAFF
EVERGLOW Members Profile
|Stage Name||Sihyeon (시현)|
|Birth Name||Kim Sihyeon (김시현)|
|Position||Leader, Lead Vocalist, Visual, Face Of The Group|
|Birthday||August 5, 1999|
|Age||24 (in Aug 2023)|
|Height||170 cm (5’7″)|
|Weight||50 kg (110 lbs)|
– Sihyeon attends Dongduk Women’s University in the Department of Performing Arts, Broadcasting, and Entertainment.
– She doesn’t like wearing tight-fitting clothes while practicing and likes a comfortable look.
– Her family is a source of strength for her. (Pinkvilla Interview)
– Sihyeon feels the strongest connection with Mia and she is her bias in the group.
– She looks up to Sunmi and U-Know Yunho as her role models.
– She fashion style is comfortable and simple, often taking fashion advice from her mother.
– If she could have another member’s charm or talent, she would choose Mia’s strong dance abilities.
– She participated in both Produce 101 and Produce 48, ranking #40 and #27 respectively.
– Although she was not initially the leader, Sihyeon eventually took the leadership role in 2021.
– She likes the summer season because it allows her to wear a variety of outfits.
– “Begin Again” is her life movie and she watched it during her youth.
– She is passionate about space.
– She avoids red vegetables and smoothies.
– Among EVERGLOW members, Sihyeon is the second tallest, with Aisha being the tallest.
– Earl Gray and Peppermint are her favorite types of tea.
– She isn’t a fan of chocolates.
– She feels choreography that involves standing on the backs of dancers is very challenging.
– If she could time travel and change something, she would spend more time with her pets.
– Despite not being a fan of sports, she occasionally enjoys playing golf.
– She would love to collaborate with Shawn Mendes in the future.
– She is fond of cats and calls herself a cat person.
– Fans often mention her resemblance to the character Sango from Inuyasha.
– Sihyeon is the only one born in 1999 among all EVERGLOW members.
– The song “달아 (Moon)” holds a special place for her as their debut song that created excitement before their debut.
– Chicago pizza and Hawaiian pizza are her favorite types of pizzas.
– Yiren stated that E:U is like the mom, while Sihyeon is like the dad in the group.
– Her MBTI type is ENTP.
Read more facts about Sihyeon
|Stage Name||E:U (이유)|
|Birth Name||Park Jiwon (박지원)|
|Position||Main Rapper, Main Dancer|
|Birthday||May 19, 1998|
|Age||25 (in May 2023)|
|Height||161 cm (5’3″)|
|Weight||43 kg (94 lbs)|
– E:U was born in Hanam, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
– Before settling in Seoul, she briefly lived in Uijeongbu.
– Her favorite fast foods are hamburgers and french fries.
– Her bag contains skincare items and a lemon hand moisturizer.
– Both Sihyeon and E:U have matching flower earrings.
– She once wore a “hentai” shirt during a performance, which garnered significant attention.
– She said that after spending two years with the group, she learned the importance of understanding and respect.
– She playfully taps Sihyeon’s head to catch her attention.
– She recommended the Spy x Family anime.
– In an interview, she advised rookie idols to remain diligent despite initial challenges, as good results will follow.
– If she could possess another member’s charm, she would choose Aisha’s height.
– She revealed that her hair is damaged by coloring and they look like a bonsai tree without treatment.
– E:U was the fifth member to be revealed in the group.
– She wants to collaborate with Dua Lipa in the future.
– She wants to have Aisha’s longer limbs if she could have the charm of any member.
– Her distinctive features include small hands, a passionate nature, and a husky voice.
– She shares a name with Jiwon from fromis_9.
– She has small hands and feet.
– Mangoes and melons are her favorite fruits.
– She likes wearing colored contact lenses for fashion but she carries eye drops because it causes eye dryness.
– She likes taking the subway.
– To prevent swelling and improve blood flow, she uses yoga rings on her calves.
– She recalled fans singing “Bon Bon Chocolat” when their music was unexpectedly stopped.
– For her, beauty is defined by fans.
– She finds strength in both herself and her fans. (Pinkvilla)
– She likes the song “Red Lipstick” by Lee Hi.
– Among the Greek goddesses, Hera is her favorite.
– She is Onda’s comfortable style.
– Her MBTI type is ESFP.
– She is the oldest member in the group.
– E:U’s favorite member is Aisha in EVERGLOW.
– She doesn’t like eating peppers and raisins.
Read more facts about E:U
|Stage Name||Mia (미아)|
|Birth Name||Han Eunji (한은지)|
|Position||Main Vocalist, Main Dancer, Sub Rapper|
|Birthday||January 13, 2000|
|Age||23 (in Jan 2023)|
|Height||163 cm (5’4”)|
|Weight||42 kg (92 lbs)|
– Mia graduated from Korea Arts High School with a focus on Theater and Film.
– She is a fan of Weeekly and finds them cute.
– The song “Uh-Oh” is one of her favorites.
– Mia, Onda and E:U are the right-handed members in EVERGLOW.
– Self-love is where she believes beauty begins.
– She is impressed by Yiren’s charm.
– Before performing, she relaxes her body and neck to calm her nerves.
– She gains strength from her family and fans.
– If she could time-travel, she’d spend more time with her family.
– She frequently changes her hair color and wants to try chic or girly styles.
– Her representative emoji is 🔹.
– She was the second member introduced in the group.
– Chungha’s “Gotta Go” is her favorite song.
– Her favorite color is pastel sky blue.
– She doesn’t like spicy food and Hawaiian pizza.
– Her MBTI type is INTP.
– She is quiet but playful among members, according to Aisha.
– Mia trained the longest at Yuehua Entertainment among all EVERGLOW members.
– Roommates with Onda in the past.
– Her representative color is red.
– She shares a dorm room with Yiren.
– She doesn’t like hospitals because they make her uncomfortable.
– Her dream collaboration is with Lady Gaga.
– Sihyeon is her bias in the group.
– Choco Oreo Gongcha is her favorite drink.
– Mia speaks with a Gyeongsang-do accent.
– She wants to get close to and befriend Aliee.
– She has a dog named Bokdori and cats named Dabok & Tobok.
– Despite being allergic to cats, she said she still finds cute things cute.
– She enjoys mongshell snacks, but she favors oyes more.
– She doesn’t like eating Ramyeon that much, but if she had to choose, yukgaejang ramyeon would be her pick.
– She enjoys wearing comfortable clothing.
– She hates watching horror movies.
– She is passionate about dancing.
– She and Onda tend to be the biggest spenders in the group.
– She got injured while filming ‘Adios.’
– She wishes for Sihyeon’s voice if she could have the charm or talent of any member.
Read more facts about Mia
|Stage Name||Onda (온다)|
|Birth Name||Jo Serim (조세림)|
|Position||Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Visual|
|Birthday||May 18, 2000|
|Age||23 (in May 2023)|
|Height||164 cm (5’4”)|
|Weight||42 kg (92 lbs)|
– Onda finished school at Gyeonggi International Trade High School.
– She finds strength in her family.
– If she could travel in time, she’d drink more milk.
– Her family includes parents and a younger sister born in 2003.
– Two dogs, Coco and Mocha, are part of her family.
– Her stage name means ‘wave, wave’ in Spanish and ‘come to me’ in Korean.
– She wants to collaborate with Ariana Grande in the future.
– Onda wants to do TikTok challenges with the members.
– She wants to cover “Rain On Me” to support fans.
– Her nicknames include Ebuki, Sloth, and Serm.
– Onda, Mia, and E:U are the right-handed members in EVERGLOW.
– She participated and ranked #40 in Idol School.
– Her favorite color is orange.
– She loves movies, especially fantasy ones.
– She dreams of visiting Belgium for chocolates and waffles.
– ENFP is her MBTI Type.
– She has a habit of overspending like Mia.
– She gets startled easily in the group.
– She was close to Hong Si-woo during Idol School.
– Confidence is what she sees as beauty.
– Onda has trouble picking a favorite in EVERGLOW, but she chooses Sihyeon.
– She thought her blood type was A for 18 years, but it’s actually B.
– She enjoys playing games.
– Cheese pizza is her favorite food.
Read more facts about Onda
|Stage Name||Aisha (아샤)|
|Birth Name||Heo Yoorim (허유림)|
|Position||Lead Rapper, Sub Vocalist|
|Birthday||July 21, 2000|
|Age||23 (in July 2023)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
– Aisha completed her education at Hanlim Entertainment Arts High School, specializing in the Practical Dance Department.
– She and Yiren were previously roommates.
– If given the chance to go back in time and change something, she would refine their debut showcase.
– She and Lia (ITZY) shares the same birthday.
– She believes and emphasizes on inner beauty.
– She trained for a total of 11 years with 9 at JYP Entertainment and 2 at Yuehua Entertainment.
– “Moon” is her favorite track from the Arrival of EVERGLOW album.
– She likes wearing comfy and casual clothes during practice sessions.
– She would like to try purple hair.
– She likes LOONA members and the group’s songs.
– She looks similar to Jeon Somi, G-Idle’s Soojin, and SEVENTEEN’s Mingyu.
– She often wears gray and blue contact lenses but opts for vibrant-colored lenses on stage.
– Aisha is known for her fashion sense among EVERGLOW members.
– Her bias is E:U in the group. (Pinkvilla)
– Her MBTI is ENTJ.
– Sihyeon finds her personality cool, saying her eyes has “sexy vibes.”
– She can split an apple with her bare hands.
– She is fluent in both Korean and Japanese languages.
– She stands out as one of the tallest female idols in Kpop.
– she enjoys having bangs but says that sometimes it can get in the eye and cause discomfort.
– Over time, Aisha’s first and current impressions of the members have remained the same.
– Samyang ramyeon is her favorite type of noodles.
– She doesn’t enjoy eating vegetables and fish.
– When it comes to shopping companions, she prefers Sihyeon or E:U.
– Her representative emoji is 💚.
– In the future, she plans to try blonde hair when their 15th album is released.
– Before sleep, she reads fan letters on the fancafe.
– Aisha was the voice behind the “let me dan dan dan dan dan dance” part in “Let Me Dance.”
– Her favorite type of chicken is BBQ’s golden olive chicken.
– She enjoys eating dumplings.
– Her talents encompass rapping, singing, dancing, and tricking.
– She is left-handed.
– She is not skilled at video games.
Read more facts about Aisha
|Stage Name||Yiren (이런)|
|Birth Name||Wang Yiren (王怡人/왕이런)|
|Position||Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Sub Rapper, Visual, Center, Face Of The Group, Maknae|
|Birthday||December 29, 2000|
|Age||23 (in Dec 2023)|
|Height||163 cm (5’4″)|
|Weight||42.3 kg (93 lbs)|
– Yiren is from Hangzhou, China.
– She completed her education at Hangzhou No. 13 Middle School and Zhejiang Art Vocational Academy, specializing in Traditional Dance.
– She loves Onda’s passionate personality and would like to possess her charm if given the choice.
– She admires ITZY and hopes to befriend Ryujin.
– She aspires to collaborate with Taylor Swift in the future.
– She participated in Produce 48 (Rank: #28).
– Yiren is the only non-Korean member in EVERGLOW.
– Mia said she has a lovely, caring, and meticulous personality.
– Her MBTI is ENFJ.
– She is considered the messiest member in the group.
– She frequently watches Yoona, Irene, and Jennie fancams to overcome loneliness and stress.
– She would become a dance teacher if she wasn’t an idol.
– Her preferences include Ade drinks, and she suggests trying Chinese Hot Pot.
– French fries, pizza, milk, and pasta top her list of favorite foods; grilled fish is a no-go.
– She excelled in traditional Chinese dance, winning a competition in 2016.
– Yiren and Sihyeon are the loudest members in EVERGLOW.
– She wants to collaborate with Taylor Swift in the future.
– She likes watching cartoons and using her phone when she wants to relax after work.
– She and aespa‘s Ningning are close friends.
– She would choose the teleportation superpower if given a choice.
– She is skilled in playing Guzheng, a traditional Chinese instrument like (G)I-DLE‘s Yuqi.
– She can speak Korean and Chinese.
– She sees E:U as the mom and Sihyeon as the dad of the group.
Read more facts about Yiren
1. How old are the EVERGLOW members? (oldest to youngest)
EVERGLOW members’ ages and birthdays are as follows:
– E:U was born on May 19, 1998, and is 25 years old.
– Sihyeon was born on August 5, 1999, and is 24 years old.
– Mia was born on January 13, 2000, and is 23 years old.
– Onda was born on May 18, 2000, and is 23 years old.
– Aisha was born on July 21, 2000, and is 23 years old.
– Yiren was born on December 29, 2000, and is 22 years old.
EVERGLOW members were of the following ages when they debuted in 2019: E:U was 20, Sihyeon was 19, Mia was 19, Onda was 18, Aisha was 18, and Yiren was 18 years old.
2. How tall are the EVERGLOW members? (tallest to shortest)
EVERGLOW members’ heights are the following from tallest to shortest:
– Aisha’s height is 174.3cm (5’9”).
– Sihyeon’s height is 170 cm (5’7″).
– Onda’s height is 164 cm (5’4″).
– Mia’s height is 163 cm (5’4″).
– Yiren’s height is 163 cm (5’4″).
– E:U’s height is 161 cm (5’3″).
Aisha is the tallest member in EVERGLOW and E:U is the shortest in height.
3. Where are the EVERGLOW members from? (ethnicity & nationality)
EVERGLOW members’ nationality & ethnicity are as follows:
– Sihyeon is South Korean by ethnicity and nationality.
– E:U is South Korean by ethnicity and nationality.
– Mia is South Korean by ethnicity and nationality.
– Onda is South Korean by ethnicity and nationality.
– Aisha is South Korean by ethnicity and nationality.
– Yiren is Chinese by ethnicity and nationality.
All EVERGLOW members are from South Korea except for Yiren who is Chinese.
14. What are the official positions of EVERGLOW members?
Following are the official EVERGLOW members’ positions:
– Sihyeon is the Leader, Lead Vocalist, Visual, and Face Of The Group.
– E:U is the Main Rapper and Main Dancer.
– Mia is the Main Vocalist, Main Dancer, and Sub Rapper.
– Onda is the Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist, and Visual.
– Aisha is the Lead Rapper and Sub Vocalist.
– Yiren is the Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Sub Rapper, Visual, Center, Face Of The Group, and Maknae.
NOTE: If you know more facts about EVERGLOW members, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!