JEY is a South Korean K-pop singer independently. He made his debut in 2017 with the single “Calling You” under S.F.R Entertainment.
|Birth Name||Jung Jin Hyeong (정진형)|
|Birthday||May 17, 1997|
|Age||26 years old (in 2023)|
|Height||182 cm (5’11″)|
– Jey is from Australia.
– He went to Sangmyung Middle School.
– He attended Anyang Arts High School in the Department of Theater and Film.
– He was a trainee under YG Entertainment.
– He participated in the survival show MIX&MATCH.
– He was in a controversy of being under suspicion of school violence but was later debunked.
– He likes the green color the most.
– He adores cute small things.
– His religion is catholicism.
– He was eliminated in the final round of MIX&MATCH and could not be a part of iKON.
– He has a business email which is [email protected]
– Jey is a former member of Ambitious Ambition and was the first member to be revealed.
– His debut album “Soar” was released on October 25, 2019, even though he debuted in 2017.
– His liked quote is “Culture, not violence”.
– The false rumor sparked of him dating (G)-IDLE’s Miyeon almost ruined both of their careers as most believed it to be true.
– He is now a part of FA Crew.
– He was in Team B of MIX&MATCH.
– His number was 010 in Ambitious Ambition.
– He was formerly a trainee under KQ Produce.
– He’s close friends with Jung Jaewon.
NOTE: If you know more facts about JEY, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!