Soojin (이수진) is a South Korean singer and a member of the girl group Weeekly under IST Entertainment. She is a contestant in the show “Queendom Puzzle”.
Soojin (Queendom Puzzle) Profile
Stage Name: Lee Soo Jin (이수진)
Birth Name: Lee Soo Jin (이수진)
EPIC Skills: Love for Fans, Sense of Humor
Birthday: December 12, 2001
Active Years: 2020–present
Age: 22 (in Dec 2023)
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
Blood Type: A
Final Rank: 21st
Soojin (Queendom Puzzle) Facts:
– She was born in Songpa-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
– She is the leader, main dancer, vocalist, rapper, visual, and center in the group “Weeekly”.
– She participated in the survival show “MIXNINE” under FAVE Entertainment and remained in the top 9 spots but withdrew from the show due to a car accident and had to undergo and recover from stomach surgery.
– She refers to herself as the “Red Queen.”
– For the song “Charismatic,” she was part of the team “DROP The Beat.”
– At the beginning of Queendom Puzzle, Soojin’s popularity rank was 2 out of 4.
– Her hashtags are #PuppyLeader #Ddudini #SlowRock.
– Soojin is currently interested in “Queendom Puzzle.”
– She was introduced on the show with the keywords “Survival Program Senteo” to highlight her participation in “MIXNINE.”
– She believes she has the best chemistry with Riina (H1-KEY) because they are the same age.
– She chose to perform Jisoo’s “FLOWER” by BLACKPINK for the first “Up Down Battle” and received 13 upvotes and 14 downvotes for her performance.
– Soojin remained in the popularity tier 2 after the first up-down battle.
– She got placed in the “Fighting” (SEVENTEEN’s BSS) team in the Remix Battle and her team received 209 votes.
– In the first Global Voting, her team secured 21st place with 124,269 votes.
– In the Second Global Voting Interim results, Soojin was a candidate for Elimination, ranked between 15th and 21st.
– In Semi-finals, Soojin’s team named PUZZLIN’ ended up in 2nd place.
– In the second round of Global Voting, her team achieved 21st place with 229,811 votes.
– Soojin got eliminated in episode 9.
– Her rankings: 13th, 21st, and 21st.
NOTE: If you know more facts about Soojin (Queendom Puzzle), feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!
Up-Down Battle Performance: