Theo (테오) is a South Korean Kpop singer-songwriter and a member of the boy group “P1Harmony” under FNC Entertainment.
Theo (P1Harmony) Profile
Stage Name: Theo (테오)
Birth Name: Choi Taeyang (최태양)
Occupation: Singer, lyricist
Birthday: July 1, 2001
Active Years: 2020–present
Age: 22 (in July 2023)
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height: 181 cm (5’11″)
Blood Type: A
Theo (P1Harmony) Facts
– He was born in Daejeon, South Korea.
– He graduated from Hanbat High School in Daejeon.
– Theo attended Yellow Windmill Kindergarten, Daejeon Bongsan Elementary School, and Karma Middle School.
– He graduated from Hanbat High School.
– He had never owned a pet before.
– Theo’s mother is a hairstylist.
– He underwent appendix surgery in the fifth grade of elementary school, resulting in the removal of his appendix.
– The shape of his eyes is his favorite feature on his face.
– He finds the song “Reset” from Disharmony: Break Out the most meaningful because of his great experience while recording it.
– At his first birthday ceremony (doljabi), he grabbed a microphone.
– He records clips of Keeho singing so he can show them to others or watch them himself in the future.
– His bucket list artists to collaborate with are BIGBANG, Taeyang, G.Soul, and Dean.
– He doesn’t sweat much, if at all.
– He always cries while watching the Korean movie “Miracle in Cell No. 7”.
– Theo advises his pre-debut self to think 100 times before acting on something. (Billboard Interview)
– His hobbies include fishing, volleyball, watching baseball, and growing plants.
– He would like to see G-Dragon and Huh Gak in concert.
– Despite his tall body, he has relatively small hands and feet.
– During his trainee days, he commuted from Daejeon to Seoul daily.
– He has small hands and feet.
– He has cold hands and feet and always keeps them warm by wearing socks. He even wears sleep socks while sleeping.
– He is not interested in cooking.
– He used to brag to his friends about Keeho’s singing because he thinks Keeho is really good at it.
– The first music CD Theo bought was from BIGBANG, called “MADE.”
– If he could, he would like to have Soul’s dance skills.
– His top item on his professional bucket list is to have their own world tour.
– He said his hometown allowed him to live without pressure or concerns.
– He is known for actively communicating with fans.
– His life motto is to be a person deserving of dignity.
– According to Intak, he has many friends.
– Theo is considered as one of the visual members of P1Harmony.
– During the first album promotion, he got his first piercings.
– His karaoke go-to song is BIGBANG’s “BANG BANG BANG.” (Billboard Interview)
– He shares a room with Soul, and Jongseob.
– He and Jiung have been friends for a long time.
– His stage name”Theo” means “a gift from God.” He is the only Korean member to use a stage name.
– During his audition, he performed ‘Beautiful’ by Crush.
– His digestive system is weak.
– He wants fans to gain confidence through their music, which is one of their strongest messages.
– He said starring in the film P1H: The Beginning of a New World allowed him to gain confidence and pride in being the first to debut with a full-length movie.
– The first concert he saw was BIGBANG’s “MADE” Concert.
– Theo is the second tallest member in P1Harmony.
– The pandemic affected his creative process positively by allowing him to focus more on his craft due to not being able to go out.
– His Korean birth name, ‘Taeyang,’ means ‘sun.’
– He went to the same dance and vocal academy as Geonu from JUST B and Seokhwa from WEI.
– He was the second member to be revealed in P1Harmony.
– Theo is the vocalist in the group “P1Harmony”.
– He participated in writing many P1Harmony’s songs “Intro; Breakthrough (틀)”, “That’s It (이거지)” and ” Breakthrough (틀) (Full Version)” along with Keeho.
– Prior to joining FNC Entertainment, Theo was a trainee at SM Entertainment.
– He became a trainee at FNC in May 2019 and debuted after one year and five months of training.
– Among the P1Harmony members, Theo had the shortest training period.
Likes & Dislikes
– He liked physical education (PE) in school.
– He enjoys fishing in the Han River.
– Baseball is his favorite sport to watch
– He likes the quote, “Let’s stop being so self-conscious and enjoy life”.
– Theo prefers wearing slippers even in winter.
– Instead of perfumes, he uses body lotion.
– Wearing accessories bothers him, so he tends to avoid them.
– Dean is his favorite musician.
– ‘On Your Wedding Day’ is his favorite movie.
– He likes puppies more than cats.
– He used to have a camera phobia.
– His favorite foods include chicken hamburger, fried chicken, and pizza.
– He has a tendency to obsessively eat one particular food when he falls in love with it. For example, he ate CU’s jjamppong ramen every day for four months without missing a single day.
– His favorite drink at Gong Cha is Chocolate Milk Tea with Tapioca Pearl.
– He has a small mouth and cannot eat large quantities of food.
– He doesn’t enjoy pork cutlets and Americano.
– Carbonated beverages are his favorite.
– He doesn’t like eating spicy foods.
– He has various nicknames, including Theo, Teo Choi, Bald Eagle, Theoori, Tennyang, Theo, and Tengja.
– Tuna is his favorite meat, and Jongseob saved Theo’s KakaoTalk name as “Yukhoe Tuna.”
– Among P1Harmony members, Theo is the best in sports and is the strongest.
– He is not good at cooking
– He is skilled in high jump, winking, and volleyball.
– Singing is his specialty.
Personality & Habits
– He has a habit of sometimes singing in his sleep.
– While Theo generally has a shy personality, his behavior can change depending on who he is interacting with.
– He never cried in front of others until he turned 20 when Keeho, Jiung, and Soul witnessed him crying over a YouTube video.
– His MBTI personality type is ENFP, the same as Keeho and Intak.
– Theo dislikes showing his bare skin and avoids wearing short-sleeved T-shirts even in the summer.
– He enjoys talking to his friends on the phone and can spend hours doing so.
Streaming Platform Links
NOTE: If you know more facts about Theo (P1Harmony) Facts, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!
P1Harmony THEO(테오) ‘JUMP’